For next season things to consider | Vital Football

For next season things to consider

A thread for ideas;

First one is cleaning up after ourselves, could save some money by not having to employ people to clean up the stadium after a game:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44492611

Not surprised by that! I have been lucky enough to visit Japan and it is unbelievably clean. We never saw any litter at all in two weeks and I mean None, incredibly clean and organised country!

Very polite and friendly people as well.

Personally I think its a non-starter over here. Most people want to get out as quickly as possible especially those who travel a long way to get here.Even more so after a poor performance.
Where I think the club could help itself would be to empty the waste bin bags when they are full in areas like the co-op stand tea bar.Or perhaps supply more waste bins or even a combination of the 2.

I never leave any rubbish but the lack of bins atound the ground is frustrating. Also it doesn't help when you question 617 as to why they use plastic, most of the replies are nothing more than abuse.

completely agree,having more excess able bins is a start rather than the metal framed flip top bins where the bag lasts 5 minutes-
I also love what the 617 do before games on occasion and would be more than willing to assist with the litter picking afterwards!

I've deleted the other thread about this one disappearing! Not entirely sure what happened, barely been online today!

A lot of it is mindset. And availability of bins of course.

I attend a lot of the smaller festivals and frequently there is no need for any litter picking team whatsoever. Unlike the burgeoning corporate empty your wallet fests such as Glastonbury and Leeds and so on...

I never leave any rubbish but the lack of bins atound the ground is frustrating. Also it doesn't help when you question 617 as to why they use plastic, most of the replies are nothing more than abuse.

I was thinking the same. Not moaning about the displays but there are better options than plastic.

Not sure whether it was the same last season, but I'm pretty sure after previous displays they've stayed behind (or a small group have) and cleared up.

Not sure whether it was the same last season, but I'm pretty sure after previous displays they've stayed behind (or a small group have) and cleared up.
Still doesn't escape the fact that it is hell of a lot of single use plastic that just gets binned.

Still doesn't escape the fact that it is hell of a lot of single use plastic that just gets binned.
Worse for me was the one against Grimsby (I think) when a good chunk of the co-op stand just let their sheet go in the wind, which duly flew out into the Sincil and beyond...is it that hard to stick it back under your seat until you pass a bin?

Not sure if they still do it but people who were prepared to turn up Monday at Ashton gate to help clean up got free season tickets for Bristol City

This would be a good idea