For next season things to consider | Page 2 | Vital Football

For next season things to consider

Worse for me was the one against Grimsby (I think) when a good chunk of the co-op stand just let their sheet go in the wind, which duly flew out into the Sincil and beyond...is it that hard to stick it back under your seat until you pass a bin?
We were more civilised in the Selenity. I took mine home as a souvenir hahaha.... Or maybe I'm just sad.

We were more civilised in the Selenity. I took mine home as a souvenir hahaha.... Or maybe I'm just sad.
Haha, I was in selenity too that game, and considered keeping mine also! Alas, it found its way into a dustbin on the way home.

Stewards with bin liners when you leave.

OK, but by reducing there effort will reduce there time and associated cost. Also, do you walk along a street just throwing your rubbish and litter on the ground with some one walking behind you with bin bags?

Not sure if they still do it but people who were prepared to turn up Monday at Ashton gate to help clean up got free season tickets for Bristol City

This would be a good idea
Trouble is we have nearly sold all our season tkts!????

More to the point on original post, let’s make it seem more like a new season by revamping prematch and half time music (excluding dambusters).

Less on the club input side, but perhaps a mobile blood bank or registration stand in the fan zone to encourage donations? Blood stocks are very low currently and new donors are always needed. Could tag it 'donate some red for the red imps' or some such. Just a musing.

Less on the club input side, but perhaps a mobile blood bank or registration stand in the fan zone to encourage donations? Blood stocks are very low currently and new donors are always needed. Could tag it 'donate some red for the red imps' or some such. Just a musing.

Good one

Well i have neatly folded all my red black and white plastic squares and put each one inside my match programme to keep safe.

That said, if no one made any mess that would reduce employment for our stewards and i wouldnt want to do that.

By the way, WHAT pictures did each plastic display make? I never saw what any of them looked like.

There was one display with the imp inside a diamond twice, plus a load of < > either side. I couldn't tell what the Imps were until it was pointed out to me though.

Cheerleaders...lots of them
Oh please no!! The ones that have been are not skilled enough, can never hear the music and are usually frozen in their skimpy outfits- I have felt sorry for them but cringing at the same time. I would prefer to see a band marching- back in the 60s that was quite usual- just enough room down the half way line.

I'm pretty sanguine about that suggestion.