Football League Play-offs | Page 14 | Vital Football

Football League Play-offs

Who's Going Up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a horrible feeling that not only are Derby going to go up today, they will stay up.

Villa will then take Lolley and both last season and the next two will be a waste of time.

That's what I like about you Pope, you're always looking on the bright side of things

I just spent the night watching that far right toad Farage grinning and the good people of Nottingham electing Annunziata Rees-Mogg, author of articles on how the rich can benefit from 3rd world water shortage and privatisation of the NHS. I'm.sure she'll keep a keen eye on the interests of the Nottingham working class.

So yeah, not feeling the most optimistic today

It has to be villa. Leeds were awful coming upto the play offs. Sheep will be crying after staying down and then losing fat frank.

I have a horrible feeling that not only are Derby going to go up today, they will stay up.

Villa will then take Lolley and both last season and the next two will be a waste of time.
You know that robot Marvin on Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy that's you that is!

It’s a tough one...derby lose then we all celebrate...villa lose and they are up
Shit creek financially and will have a fire sale

Keogh crying just pips it

My dad is a Blues fan so I was brought up to hate Villa. My support of Forest is through my Grandad who brought me up to hate Derby. No good outcome for me today...

Can’t they both lose? ?

Hopefully villa turn up and there's no shocking referee decisions, a 94th minute villa winner deflecting in off Keogh would be nice.

Is the circus in the town, in the town.
Robert Maxwell is a clown, is a clown.
And Arthur Cox had got the fucking pox.
Is the circus in the town, in the town.

Should be 1-0 air shot from the CB. Keep getting you've won something or other on Chrome looking at vital?