Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 169 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

I wonder why?! Mostly paywalled but (as sirdennis posted in the off topic covid thread) the headline says it all

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...r-league-sees-spike-coronavirus-cases-return/

Exclusive: Premier League sees spike in coronavirus cases after return to training last weekend
Fourteen cases have been recorded at just 12 clubs, raising concerns about players returning from foreign holidays

Doesn't surprise me at all after seeing the pics posted on the web.

Not only are there no free to air games, but it seems not all games will be televised. Bad move by them if true
Agree, if they think people are going to pay Sky prices to watch other peoples games they have got it badly wrong.

Wouldn't really be clever though, unless there was a radical change, because if they are giving games for free, people (mugs) like me who pay, would want a refund!

Not just on that front, but persuading vulnerable people to go to matches because they can't miss out.
Not sure persuading will come into it next season.
I can see a second wave of covid and no one being allowed
into grounds this side of Christmas, and when they are the numbers of tickets available will be very small.
S/T holders only.