first 11 to play notts county | Page 3 | Vital Football

first 11 to play notts county

Rumour why Luque is not making the bench currently is that he strained his right shoulder(soft tissue injury) whilst lifting the large paella tin into the sink for washing...allegedly.

Come on, it's not funny.

i feel this line up could well be the starter line up tomorrow.........i would happy.
Too narrow, too slow. It would make Nolan happy....

Hopefully Wharton has been managed to be fit for this. Shack and Bozzie don't look a happy combination, I'd prefer Bozzie just in front of a back 4 scaring the bejesus out of any county player who comes near.

Also need to ensure Toffolo has support, not Andrades strength so far. 343 or 352?

Trouble is, my ideal starting line up has 12 players. Wibble wibble

Too narrow, too slow. It would make Nolan happy....

Hopefully Wharton has been managed to be fit for this. Shack and Bozzie don't look a happy combination, I'd prefer Bozzie just in front of a back 4 scaring the bejesus out of any county player who comes near.

Also need to ensure Toffolo has support, not Andrades strength so far. 343 or 352?

Trouble is, my ideal starting line up has 12 players. Wibble wibble
we can play 14 players but not all at the same time......over the course of 90 mins then it`s ok

If Wharton is fit he has to play for me ..

My 11 Banks,Wilson,Moore,Charlton,Cohen
Peters,Charlton,Stiles, Ball ,Hunt and Hurst.

Sorry wrong match.

Smith
eardley, Boswick, Wharton, Toffolo
Pett, O'Connor, Andrade
McCartan
Akinde , Green

I suspect as captain Freck will start but the way that the team has been changed lately I am sure Danny may spring some surprise's on us all

Just imagine the rumpus in the dressing room at 14.05 when the team sheet has been fully digested by the squad.
There will be plenty of really decent players getting splinters,competition for places has never been healthier at LCFC since David Holdsworth used to turn up with a transit load of new unknowns on a Monday morning.

another decent line up choice........see you tomorrow Ian at the fanzone,mine`s a dandelion and burdock.......don`t forget the
another decent line up choice........see you tomorrow Ian at the fanzone,mine`s a dandelion and burdock.......don`t forget the cherry?

getting into lincoln for 11 o clock.

Popping into Navenby, and Harstholme, will be at the bank 1 ish was going to pop to Gwynnes, to see the new carpets Sid has laid, and have a babycham.

Do you want me to get Exeter tickets ?