Fined Again! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Fined Again!

Watching the video of the incident back Lincoln's number 6, Erhahon, started that by squaring up to one of ours for seemingly no reason, then they cut to a replay of Aasgaards shot and by the time they came back to the action everyone is pushing and shoving.

I can understand the FA don't want all these instances where groups of players are grabbing each other. But if someone is starting on you, you're going to defend you team mates, so surely the individual player or side that instigates these things should be punished more than the other.

I can't remember all of the scuffles we've got in trouble for off the top of my head but in the last 2 against Bolton and Lincoln they started it and against Stevenage it kicked off because they committed a dangerous red card tackle. So i'm not saying we take no responsibility but we are getting hammered because other teams keep starting fights with us rather than we are starting fights with everyone else.

Watching the video of the incident back Lincoln's number 6, Erhahon, started that by squaring up to one of ours for seemingly no reason, then they cut to a replay of Aasgaards shot and by the time they came back to the action everyone is pushing and shoving.

I can understand the FA don't want all these instances where groups of players are grabbing each other. But if someone is starting on you, you're going to defend you team mates, so surely the individual player or side that instigates these things should be punished more than the other.

I can't remember all of the scuffles we've got in trouble for off the top of my head but in the last 2 against Bolton and Lincoln they started it and against Stevenage it kicked off because they committed a dangerous red card tackle. So i'm not saying we take no responsibility but we are getting hammered because other teams keep starting fights with us rather than we are starting fights with everyone else.

He’d lost it a little bit earlier in the game as well. I think the pressure and magnitude of the game got to him and he couldn’t handle it. Undoubtedly it was ‘started’ by Lincoln but like with Bolton doing likewise we’ll get the heavier punishment. Was all handbags and a bit of posturing but no line was crossed with any violence. Much ado about nowt.

He’d lost it a little bit earlier in the game as well. I think the pressure and magnitude of the game got to him and he couldn’t handle it. Undoubtedly it was ‘started’ by Lincoln but like with Bolton doing likewise we’ll get the heavier punishment. Was all handbags and a bit of posturing but no line was crossed with any violence. Much ado about nowt.

Other than that i was really impressed with Erhahon. Thought he looked one of the best i've seen against us this season.

Fuck the EFL
Spot on ! EFL clubs should vote on mass to sack off this bunch of amateurs and form a new organisation, like the clubs did who formed the premier league. If this were to become reality,it needs to be led by people who understand what football means to people in this country and not by the Yanks etc.

In my opinion Handbags at Dawn is part of the game, they will further sterilise football if allowed. And the decision regarding scrapping FA cup replays needs to be challenged, I would feel the same way even if we were still in the Premier League.

These so called Governing organisations are completely at odds with the majority of football fans. No fans equals no football.

@#*# the EFL