Fined Again! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fined Again!

Fuck off you 6 fingered prick, a 20 year old kid playing his first full season in professional football, and that clueless rabid moron reacted yet again, nothing to do with that incident it was the red mist in him because we beat noblot YET AGAIN.
He soon backed down when Goode and Kerr squared up to him, the coward seems to fancy himself against a 10 stone kid but shit himself and quietened down he came up against proper men. Mark of an absolute bully.

PS. Who are you going to blame for the same at Fleetwood (or defend)???????????????????
How can you have a pop at Evatt with a post like that, especially the first paragraph.

At least Evatt went face to face and not via a keyboard.

He went face to face with a kid, if a noblot fan wants to come here to talk crap he should expect a reaction.
We have enough of our own (or claim to be) that talk more than their fair share of crap.
Happy Days maybe a kid for all you know and you're dishing out abuse at him, a reaction is one thing online abuse is another. Hypocritical from you.

I really can’t believe that some of you are blaming the ref here or less still the EFL. Your player provoked the situation by stupidly celebrating what was let’s face it a very fortunate victory in front of a very disappointed massed rank of Wanderers fans. I do accept that Evatt’s reaction was wrong too but come on, the punishment was fair and both sides acted childishly. Its understandable that players want to celebrate but do it in front of your own fans and don’t incite trouble by being stupid.

Bollocks, he did not celebrate in front of your fans. One of your players did however celebrate in front of Barnsley fans a week later. Is this acceptable? This melee was not instigated by Wigan players but by the bully boy you have as manager trying to intimidate a young player as he couldn’t handle losing again so no, it was not a fair punishment. The guy is an obnoxious prick but I guess is a good fit with your club.

Bollocks, he did not celebrate in front of your fans. One of your players did however celebrate in front of Barnsley fans a week later. Is this acceptable? This melee was not instigated by Wigan players but by the bully boy you have as manager trying to intimidate a young player as he couldn’t handle losing again so no, it was not a fair punishment. The guy is an obnoxious prick but I guess is a good fit with your club.
What is your answer to this Frankie ?

You have reacted to this calmer than I did MIW, but I loathe with every breath bullies and you are absolutely spot on "The guy is an obnoxious prick" he is also a coward who instigated the situation and bottled it when Goode and Kerr faced up to him.
His red mist was not down to young Godo, it was the fact he came up short against us yet again.

I really can’t believe that some of you are blaming the ref here or less still the EFL. Your player provoked the situation by stupidly celebrating what was let’s face it a very fortunate victory in front of a very disappointed massed rank of Wanderers fans. I do accept that Evatt’s reaction was wrong too but come on, the punishment was fair and both sides acted childishly. Its understandable that players want to celebrate but do it in front of your own fans and don’t incite trouble by being stupid.

I really can't believe you are blaming our player Happy Days 🤔...You normally talk sense whenever you post on here but not in this instance. It's coming across as sour grapes & fairly ironic given what your players did at Barnsley a few games later. Think u should stop being such a hypocrite & concentrate hoping you can make the play offs as it seems IE has bottled the autos 😉🤔

let's face it a very fortunate victory..... ffs HD, it was a good tactical set up by SM who got it just right & could have been more than just a 1 nil win.

What is your answer to this Frankie ?

You have reacted to this calmer than I did MIW, but I loathe with every breath bullies and you are absolutely spot on "The guy is an obnoxious prick" he is also a coward who instigated the situation and bottled it when Goode and Kerr faced up to him.
His red mist was not down to young Godo, it was the fact he came up short against us yet again.

It’s what bully’s do, he wouldn’t dare act like that toward Kerr or Goode. Tried it once with McLean who stood his ground and he didn’t like it. As you say, boil it down and it was done to deflect from another derby defeat. He obviously thinks Bowton fans are gullible enough to buy it.

It’s what bully’s do, he wouldn’t dare act like that toward Kerr or Goode. Tried it once with McLean who stood his ground and he didn’t like it. As you say, boil it down and it was done to deflect from another derby defeat. He obviously thinks Bowton fans are gullible enough to buy it.
Would have liked tohave seen him do that with Johnny King or Barrow, Bobby Campbell would have tupped the fat turd into the canal.

I'd imagine he'll be back next year when they miss out on promotion. As Jock says most of his stuff is generally balanced and I don't mind seeing his posts. Suppose it's a sign of progression over the other side of Aspull that one of their fans can read and write.