Final Day Match Thread: Happy Relegation Day! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Final Day Match Thread: Happy Relegation Day!

Fantastic goal by Garner. 30 yard curler.

Derby are gonna win this I reckon because Wednesday look absolutely woeful. It’s a shame cus Rotherham nearly went 2-0 up as well!
Yeah, I agree.

It's hard to imagine how anyone couldn't manage to beat the sorry Wednesday side out there today. They are worse than last week. Nerves seem to be harder on them than Derby.

I think we are relying on Rotherham and Derby's ineptness in front of goal

Yeah, I agree.

It's hard to imagine how anyone couldn't manage to beat the sorry Wednesday side out there today. They are worse than last week. Nerves seem to be harder on them than Derby.

I think we are relying on Rotherham and Derby's ineptness in front of goal

Yep. Derby also look very threatening from every corner. Byrne’s delivery has been spot on every time and it looks a matter of time until ones flicked in.

Got to hope that Wednesday pounce on derby looking a little nervier at the back but I don’t hold much hope. Derby clearly the more capable team.

Wednesday are pretty terrible, most of their players can't control or pass the ball.

Problem is that with Rotherham winning Sheff Wed are down whatever happens so even if they weren’t so shit they have no real incentive...

Gotta just hope Rotherham hold on and Derby aren’t good enough to score. Tall order but I live in hope.

What a shame Wycombe couldn’t have picked up just 1 more point this season. Then it really would have been interesting given they’re 2-0 up.

Ball in the net for Derby, ruled out.

Got to say, whatever happens today, Wednesday deserve to be relegated. They are utterly woeful. If that means Derby staying up then so be it. You can't justify Wednesday staying up on the performance so far

The only fair result is rotherham stay up.

Would love a half time sheep fred, they must be either in meltdown or resignation.

Now is NOT the time for a miricle!