FFP charges? | Page 135 | Vital Football

FFP charges?

I'm guessing no one knows LCFC numbers ?

If LCFC don't get promoted then i'm guessing the EPL can't dock them points but then the EFL could punish them aswell as the transfer embargo.. it could be quite hard to recover if they don't go up this season. I'd like Ipswich to go up and i suspect they will invest because unlike us they don't have that 2nd year massive loss in the Championship which was the price of promotion.

I'm guessing no one knows LCFC numbers ?

If LCFC don't get promoted then i'm guessing the EPL can't dock them points but then the EFL could punish them aswell as the transfer embargo.. it could be quite hard to recover if they don't go up this season. I'd like Ipswich to go up and i suspect they will invest because unlike us they don't have that 2nd year massive loss in the Championship which was the price of promotion.
Their fans are predicting Armageddon if they don't go up. They claim that their recent form is because most of the players know there is no chance of them being there in three months. The accounts are not published yet but the fans say they are rumoured to be horrific.

A points deduction waiting if they go up, and the EFL waiting with a whole bunch of them if they don't.

I'm not sure we are in a much better position at all.

Let's just not do what they did and hire a one dimensional possession ideology manager with no plans B

Their fans are predicting Armageddon if they don't go up. They claim that their recent form is because most of the players know there is no chance of them being there in three months. The accounts are not published yet but the fans say they are rumoured to be horrific.

A points deduction waiting if they go up, and the EFL waiting with a whole bunch of them if they don't.

I'm not sure we are in a much better position at all.

Let's just not do what they did and hire a one dimensional possession ideology manager with no plans B
had a quick look in the accounts and it's clear marinakis isn't putting as much money in as we seem to have taken out a load of loans and paying interest on the BJ fee coming in one piece rather than the usual installments (which levy would have insisted on!).

If we have lower interest payments or an owner who covers the loans we are in a better position ironically!

Looks like the penny has dropped with regard to Transfers:

Syrianos to be made Technical Director for all three of EMs Clubs

Ross Wilson to be given the boot.

On the look out for a new Chief Scout

Looks like the penny has dropped with regard to Transfers:

Syrianos to be made Technical Director for all three of EMs Clubs

Ross Wilson to be given the boot.

On the look out for a new Chief Scout
Interesting read. I thought Wilson had been responsible for much of the good that had happened but obviously not if he is under threat.

The biggest thing that needs to happen is that mini-Marinakis needs to be kept well away. From everything.

Interesting read. I thought Wilson had been responsible for much of the good that had happened but obviously not if he is under threat.

The biggest thing that needs to happen is that mini-Marinakis needs to be kept well away. From everything.
I think the mitaldis gossip is pure fiction

Well, according to Widdow in COYR, Wilson has been side lined for months and is just picking up his pay check every month.

And Widdow is usually pretty accurate with the gossip

Well Everton fans bleating about our losses being bigger than theirs can surely bloody do one now. 22/23 losses alone almost 90m lol.

If their IC go by the tone set at our hearing they must be fucked. They bought beto and Onana I think in that years accounts plus garner and others. They should get at least the same start position as us if not worse as it's a growing trend each year with continued spending. They will get 2 points back for playing the game but they should get at least 4 points minimum.