FFP charges? | Page 134 | Vital Football

FFP charges?

Clearly bad management.

But it's also hard to see how else you manage at this level.

What will be will be. If we end up in league one again, we've done all that before

This is the twitter thread. Wages are about double what I hoped

The wages are a direct result of the scattergun approach to player acquisition.

We sign players and then offload them 6 or 12 months later and that comes at huge cost.

When people start shouting about offloading this player and that player they do not understand that we end up paying for those players to leave, and the direct cost of that is now in black and white.

Reduce the wages and the losses come down.

Everything else looks fine.

At least we have a good number of players with contracts up in June, which will put us in a good position moving forward, that is if we manage to remain in this league.

Apologies - that is not how it read to me.

De Marco has a very good reputation as a sports lawyer, employed by a top level law firm. What do you base your opinion on his credentials?

I still stick to my assertion that De Marco and the team have played this brilliantly - by offering our full cooperation the EPL have put all of their cards on the table and it is clear that there are many holes in their case - which we would not have known about had we not cooperated.
They cannot change their statements as they are now public record and published in the report. This now gives us the opportunity to structure our appeal for maximum impact and benefit
I would agree with your assessment. The IC report mentioned very little about to he many mitigating circumstances and reads like a very one sided account. The way the panel and appeal process hasten set up is that the first h

We sign players and then offload them 6 or 12 months later and that comes at huge cost.

When people start shouting about offloading this player and that player they do not understand that we end up paying for those players to leave, and the direct cost of that is now in black and white.

At least we have a good number of players with contracts up in June, which will put us in a good position moving forward, that is if we manage to remain in this league.
the scattergun approach hasn’t changed. Why did we sign on loan Riberio and Reyna? Both with Mendes fingerprints. No help to them nor to us. Someone needs to get hold of purse strings.

As it’s been pointed out previously, who will take our hyper expensive deadwood off our hands?

No one, that’s who: unless the club cough up on their future wages owed.

I would agree with your assessment. The IC report mentioned very little about to he many mitigating circumstances and reads like a very one sided account. The way the panel and appeal process hasten set up is that the first h

the scattergun approach hasn’t changed. Why did we sign on loan Riberio and Reyna? Both with Mendes fingerprints. No help to them nor to us. Someone needs to get hold of purse strings.

there was some carte Blanche statement that basically said, even if we don't talk about all of the mitigation, we considered it. I don't buy that myself tho.

As it’s been pointed out previously, who will take our hyper expensive deadwood off our hands?

No one, that’s who: unless the club cough up on their future wages owed.
We have a ton off the books this summer and the sales we need to make (by and large) will be players we can / should shift.

Worrall on £50k a week is a joke but hopefully Besiktas can take him. Vlach will have suitors. The Huang Ui-Jo, bowler won’t be on huge wages and should get a sale / loan. O’Brien the same. I’d sell Toff

Dennis is an issue. Then we have the issue of selling a star. From July 1 we’re back to being manageable again, but the transfer policy needs changing quite clearly

Germans have a word for everything.

Schadenfreude is taking pleasure in the suffering of a friend.

So what's their word for someone who takes a perverse pleasure in the suffering of oneself?

Take a trip to Trap 2, chap. Apparently, the safe word is pineapple.

Germans have a word for everything.

Schadenfreude is taking pleasure in the suffering of a friend.

So what's their word for someone who takes a perverse pleasure in the suffering of oneself?
I think you're alluding at masochism.
However, adults are able to acknowledge realism as just that...nothing more.

That others perceive that recognition as somehow joyful is a reflection on them, not the subject at hand.
My opinion, I'd say that kind of mindset is one of an underdeveloped ego, a childlike mind one might say.

Still, an underdeveloped mind is one that is able to grow.
And i believe in you!

I think you're alluding at masochism.
However, adults are able to acknowledge realism as just that...nothing more.

That others perceive that recognition as somehow joyful is a reflection on them, not the subject at hand.
My opinion, I'd say that kind of mindset is one of an underdeveloped ego, a childlike mind one might say.

Still, an underdeveloped mind is one that is able to grow.
And i believe in you!

Always thought this was Neil Young trying to sound like John Lennon, but classic in any case.

No idea what BlackGold was trying to say, but I'm all in favour of these forums (fora?) as places where we can express ourselves without fear, favour or logical coherence. RIP Larry Lloyd.

The neverending political storytelling of Young, Dylan, Springsteen, Islam, Petty, Cash, Waits et al was always the most tedious form of guitar music of the 20th century.

The neverending political storytelling of Young, Dylan, Springsteen, Islam, Petty, Cash, Waits et al was always the most tedious form of guitar music of the 20th century.
Bully for you!

I'm sure you have some exciting guitar music to recommend.

i may not know much about other stuff, but I'm an old hippie and I know what I like.

You might also like this - thought it was the Bonzo Dog Band but it was the Liverpool Scene.

ryQKOmY&ab_channel=RadioWastelandRecords