Fear Conquers All. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Fear Conquers All.

Just ordered the book on amazon, looking forward to reading it and maybe finding a bit of inspiration to get my arse in gear and knock the drink on the head.

Great news, hope you enjoy pvb, really appreciate it. Look forward to your opinion sir.

My copy arrived yesterday, last night I decided I would read the first chapter or 2 before bed, ended up reading 1/3 of the whole book!

Sucked me right in, really loving it so far JF, brilliant work.

I'll be sure to give a glowing review on Amazon when I've finished (unless the last 2/3s are about you being a secret Blues fan and how much you can't stand VV member SJH. If that's the case I'll be sure to dock a point lol)

My copy arrived yesterday, last night I decided I would read the first chapter or 2 before bed, ended up reading 1/3 of the whole book!

I'll be sure to give a glowing review on Amazon when I've finished (unless the last 2/3s are about you being a secret Blues fan and how much you can't stand VV member SJH. If that's the case I'll be sure to dock a point lol)

:wahey::wahey::wahey:

That's an amazingly accurate summary of the last two thirds, Are you sure you haven't read it?

Well done J looks like it goings well fair play to ya no good me buying it though it would take me a year to read it.Used to read all the time but unfortunately since I suffered PTSD I have the concentration of a gold fish can't even read long posts on here without getting half way and forgetting what I've read so if I see a long post now I don't even bother that's how bad it is.The only upside to that is I don't read a lot of Mike Fields post now.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well done J looks like it goings well fair play to ya no good me buying it though it would take me a year to read it.Used to read all the time but unfortunately since I suffered PTSD I have the concentration of a gold fish can't even read long posts on here without getting half way and forgetting what I've read so if I see a long post now I don't even bother that's how bad it is.The only upside to that is I don't read a lot of Mike Fields post now.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Every cloud....

short enough?

What was that ?
Can never really understand what people go through until you get to know a bit about them. Reading some of the stuff on here really makes me feel lucky that I have my health and puts into perspective my own perceived problems.

I know we bicker occasionally, disagree all the time, wind each other up etc the same as any disfunctional family, but it's become a place where I check in to see how you are all doing, find out the occasional tid-bit of real news and very occasionally crack a smile.

Can never really understand what people go through until you get to know a bit about them. Reading some of the stuff on here really makes me feel lucky that I have my health and puts into perspective my own perceived problems.

I know we bicker occasionally, disagree all the time, wind each other up etc the same as any disfunctional family, but it's become a place where I check in to see how you are all doing, find out the occasional tid-bit of real news and very occasionally crack a smile.
Yes so do I nice innit not on so much since I've started my own businesses but I enjoy the time I'm on :thumbup:

Good read , unbelievable what some people go through, thankfully I’ve had my health so fat ( apart from a new hip) , I will never moan about the odd ache again , ps well done for still being alive , legend JF

Good read , unbelievable what some people go through, thankfully I’ve had my health so fat ( apart from a new hip) , I will never moan about the odd ache again , ps well done for still being alive , legend JF

Thanks Woody, appreciated. Love the "well done for still being alive." lol

I think you'd love it, having known me years, and would be surprised how fast you'd read it.

If not, just buy the bloody thing anyway and use it as a doorstop.

:grinning:

I think you'd love it, having known me years, and would be surprised how fast you'd read it.

Can't you do an audio version? But find somebody with an interesting voice to do it. Heard you on the radio and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!