Fear Conquers All. | Page 6 | Vital Football

Fear Conquers All.

Finished the book tonight, absolutely brilliant JF, an inspirational read.

Highly recommend it to anyone here that hasn't read it yet.

I was off to Amazon to leave a rating and review, but seems I'm not eligible as I haven't spend enough money there! I need to buy a few things over the next few weeks anyway, so when they'll allow me, I'll do it! :thumbup:

Last edited:
£25 donated to the Aston Villa Foundation through sales of the book, hopefully that is just the start (not into profit yet, this is through donations so far)

It's a great book, I don't read many books, I read paul mcgraths book and loved it because I love him. I haven't met Jonathan but we are the same age and if I did meet him I'd buy him a pint and shake his hand. I'm only 25% through the book but it's superb.

We are all on a journey and some of us have to jump a little bit higher over the hurdles. In the end the realisation that it doesn't matter what colour, religion or postcode we have, good people will always surround each other and the haters will hate. ❤️

Off for a relaxing week in france next week. I'll be taking it with me. Looking forward to reading it, in between cheese, wine, beer, baguette and so forth.