Farke Off | Page 9 | Vital Football

Farke Off

Has to have some pedigree and prem experience, Lamps for me, will get gilmour going and play good football and get good loan players if were allowed anymore in Jan.
Gerrard is 12-1 but i dont see that happening

If the idea is to stay in the Premier league then it had to be now as any later would be too late. I think Daniel Farke deserved the 10 games but has shown himself the limit of his ability at this level. I am so glad he got a visitors win today but it is definately too little too late and one game too many. SW will have already agreed a replacement and I personally hope it is Nuno Espirito Santo.

If the idea is to stay in the Premier league then it had to be now as any later would be too late. I think Daniel Farke deserved the 10 games but has shown himself the limit of his ability at this level. I am so glad he got a visitors win today but it is definately too little too late and one game too many. SW will have already agreed a replacement and I personally hope it is Nuno Espirito Santo.

Earlier in the week one of my friends said it had to be now or leave in place for the rest of the season.

Bang on

Bookies dont often get things wrong, they have insider knowledge to put lamps that clear favourite. I know sone of you dont want him if he comes but if be happy, cant be having the old long ball guys of rusty with no experience or an unknown. If it is Lamps, he will play good footy, is highly intelligent and is very well connected in the footy world, plus he hopefully would get gilmour going. I personally hope he comes, I mentioned him weeks ago, makes sense to me, whether he fancies us and our crap owners is another matter

We have but hes not capable st this level, its the right call just off timing
It looks like the timing may be to be able to announce very soon the replacement giving as much time as possible before the next game. (still they will have to zoom the international selections)?

Lampard is not an experienced manager. He wasn’t able to do that much with some of the most expensive players in the premier league.

Swansea are currently lying 12th on 23 points. A steady performance but nowhere near pl level.

If we want to stay up then we need to look at affordable options who will do the job.
Warnock, Allardyce etc would do but I hate their football.