Farke Off | Vital Football

Farke Off

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
Ive snapped today. Absolutely had enough now. 15 straight PL losses, 5on the bounce this term.
Weve all made excuses for the team as had a tough start, but nothings changed has it?? Were still crap at the back and shite up top.
Im afraid DF just isnt good enough in the top flight. There’s something massively wrong here, its more than the obvious stats above. The players arent playing for DF and he constantly puts out wrong formations and selections imo. Id have started Tzolis today, i did agree with Kabak and sargent in though. Hanley is at the crux of a statiscally ugly defence so he needs looking into at this lvl.
Pukki scored a good goal today, but yet again misses plenty of easier chances which would of taken pressure off.
No other team would put up with DF’s horrific top flight stats, it is literally embarrassing, im embarrassed to even talk about my team to colleagues and friends and to even mention to new people who i support, thats not right is it?
im fed up of going to watch this dross, paying for it, risking covid if you like(my decision i know) and raising my two sons into the pathetic yoyo club. The smiffs at the helm just arent business football people, not cut out to hire and fire when needed too and to buy right players at the right times.
Im utterly convinced we are going down again and after only 5 games.
How can we lose so badly to this shit watford team, i want honest answers from DF, not BS fluffyness

Any other club would act , but dear old Auntie Delia won’t . If it all goes down the pan , Farke will still be here and we will all go on the sad cycle yet again while the fans who love Smith and her miserable failure of self funded club will continue to support her . The first ones to go should be the Smiffs

..... we will all go on the sad cycle yet again while the fans who love Smith and her miserable failure of self funded club will continue to support her . The first ones to go should be the Smiffs

They are holding this club back. The first team squad needs at least another £100m spent on it in order to compete in The Prem.

Changing Farke will not sort out the fundamental problem with this club and we cant wait another to farm another crop of youngsters. Our owners do not have the resources to fund a Prem club and they should look to sell to someone who has the resources.

The smiffs at the helm just arent business football people, not cut out to hire and fire when needed too and to buy right players at the right times.
Im utterly convinced we are going down again and after only 5 games.
How can we lose so badly to this shit watford team, i want honest answers from DF, not BS fluffyness

Dont blame DF. Any manager with a lack of resources will struggle.

Couple of interesting stats .

Farke is the first manager in Premier Leage history to lose 15 PL games in a row .

With Farke in charge this is the first time in the history of NCFC that the club has lost their opening 5 games in the league .

Couple of interesting stats .

Farke is the first manager in Premier Leage history to lose 15 PL games in a row .

With Farke in charge this is the first time in the history of NCFC that the club has lost their opening 5 games in the league .

Any manager expected to compete with our lack of resources will have interesting stats.......its not the manager, its the owners who are the problem.

They are holding this club back. The first team squad needs at least another £100m spent on it in order to compete in The Prem.

Changing Farke will not sort out the fundamental problem with this club and we cant wait another to farm another crop of youngsters. Our owners do not have the resources to fund a Prem club and they should look to sell to someone who has the resources.

exactly. BB . The Selfish Duo are to blame

Any manager expected to compete with our lack of resources will have interesting stats.......its not the manager, its the owners who are the problem.
The thing is this season money has been spent and DF so far has shown he hasn't learnt and isn't up to it in this league.

Omobamidele was so good at arsenal but Hanley was mistake ridden and who got dropped?

I am going to concentrate on other stuff for a while as norwich just getting me down.

The thing is this season money has been spent and DF so far has shown he hasn't learnt and isn't up to it in this league.

Omobamidele was so good at arsenal but Hanley was mistake ridden and who got dropped?

I am going to concentrate on other stuff for a while as norwich just getting me down.
Couldnt agree more, i feel the same too after today

I read tbere was booing at the end. I turned off at 3-1. Was it loud booing or small sections?

Small sections. Hard to say whether the boing was aimed at the players or the ref or some of the cheating Watford players.

How many of the ones who played today have had experience of playing in the premier league before?

A telling point was Lees-Melou's comment about PL refs letting play go on, when a French league ref would have blown up. Many of the players on the field were just not accustomed to the antics Watford got up to and the ref let more than one clear pen go without our players getting any support from VAR.

I said before the game that our new team needs time to adjust to the particular way the game is played in the prem and it was evident today. I have not lost my patience because I kind of expected a rough ride initially. Hence my comment about wishing to play top teams first.

I know it would be nice to gain some confidence with a few wins under our belt but just remember the Watfords of this league still have top teams to play despite having an apparently easy ride initially. They will not have been tested as we have and I would guess they will come unstuck.

In the mean time, our team will have been honed into something much more cohesive and, when they meet other lower half teams, they will be more ready for their antics.

So I suggest more patience. Mrs Rex's Grandfather used to say ignore the table until after Christmas because it means little in the scheme of things. Having seen the talent possess, I think we will be alright.

How many of the ones who played today have had experience of playing in the premier league before?

A telling point was Lees-Melou's comment about PL refs letting play go on, when a French league ref would have blown up. Many of the players on the field were just not accustomed to the antics Watford got up to and the ref let more than one clear pen go without our players getting any support from VAR.

I said before the game that our new team needs time to adjust to the particular way the game is played in the prem and it was evident today. I have not lost my patience because I kind of expected a rough ride initially. Hence my comment about wishing to play top teams first.

I know it would be nice to gain some confidence with a few wins under our belt but just remember the Watfords of this league still have top teams to play despite having an apparently easy ride initially. They will not have been tested as we have and I would guess they will come unstuck.

In the mean time, our team will have been honed into something much more cohesive and, when they meet other lower half teams, they will be more ready for their antics.

So I suggest more patience. Mrs Rex's Grandfather used to say ignore the table until after Christmas because it means little in the scheme of things. Having seen the talent possess, I think we will be alright.

I admire your optimism Rex, but confidence is at rock bottom right now.

I have been to 4 out of the first 5 league games and witnessed teams
selected I would not have wanted and too late substitutions but yesterday with exception of Mc Crap ( who was responsible for the third goal and should have been off the pitch by then ) it was close to the team I wanted.
Subs were made at times about when I would have made them.

Despite this we were well beaten by a team in championship with us last season.
Nothing I have personally watched over these 4 games leads me to believe we have a chance of a point at Everton ( far better players ) or Burnley ( tougher players and a manager with a lot of nous .
If we lose them both as anticipated that will be nearly a fifth of season gone without any points.

I am not a fan of blind optimism and unless a fan can point out exactly how we can suddenly improve against the so called lesser teams ( and we have just played one of the worst of that group ) I will continue to believe we will go down with a record lowest ever premier league points tally.

Last edited:
Who did you boo DG?

Rex. I booed the result.
I was not happy with the result and if the entire crowd would have booed, maybe the Smiffs ( who thrive on popularity above success ) would take notice and try to sell before we become an even bigger laughing stock than we are.

I work very hard ( up to 2 am on day of the game ), and when I take a few hours off and enjoy several pre match pints and at end of game having lost to Watford and hear their supporters sing derogatory songs which hundreds of City fans sneak out before final whistle, I get emotional and only way I can provide my opinion is boo the result. Wisely most players sneaked off down the tunnel so I was not booing them. 2 players did clap fans a bit gingerly at a distance and a few fans clapped back but not me as I never reward failure.

The booes were an instant reaction at final whistle and not songs of criticism so I find my action justifiable.