Farke Off | Page 8 | Vital Football

Farke Off

If any see Webber going for fat Sam or one of the old boys. Hodgson good friends with Delia but Webber won't care.

I hope it will be a top quality manager but like I said before won't be surprised if it's paderborn manager

Will it be someone from championship?

Maybe it will be Nuno? The fact he became available last week and suddenly DF gone

Farke was brilliant at getting us up. Frankly nobody better. If we are definitely going down then keep him because he knows how to get us back up again.

The only reason to sack him is the ambition to stay up. Proven premier league managers would be too expensive even if they wanted to take the poisoned chalice.

The only way to survive is to play like the other bottom half clubs.

Wilder was at the game Leeds game last weekend could be him.

Current bet odds.

Attachments

• 20211106_200328.jpg
    20211106_200328.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 4
Farke was brilliant at getting us up. Frankly nobody better. If we are definitely going down then keep him because he knows how to get us back up again.

The only reason to sack him is the ambition to stay up. Proven premier league managers would be too expensive even if they wanted to take the poisoned chalice.

The only way to survive is to play like the other bottom half clubs.
But DF cant keep us up so-no point him bringing us up again! I agree he is the best at promotion but hes dreadful in the prem even when he did get backed financially

You may have surmised that I am not best pleased. I normally take things with equanimity but this has made me furious. It is an ignorant, stupid decision.
If it pans out as I fear it will, this will be the last season I will hold a Norwich City season ticket. I will Not sit there and watch us play like Burnley or Leeds or Watford or Villa.