Fans Forum 2 - 09/03 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Fans Forum 2 - 09/03

Club just posted that Rainham End concourse now has TVs and will open early - overspill from Factory.

Good idea to generate revenue. So nice to see the club try things.

Fosters in the cold not for me but I'm glad they are trying stuff.[/QUOTE

Fosters in the warm is not much of an upgrade either.

Someone asked if they will be showing the iFollow coverage on them screens so that you don’t miss the action if queuing for food etc at h/t.

Great idea, but I thought licensing meant you weren’t allowed. Maybe the clubs themselves can, and Fish already said they want to and are looking into it 👍

When they mentioned this at the forum, I didn’t realise they were doing it this quick. Kudos all round 👏👏👏

Someone asked if they will be showing the iFollow coverage on them screens so that you don’t miss the action if queuing for food etc at h/t.

Great idea, but I thought licensing meant you weren’t allowed. Maybe the clubs themselves can, and Fish already said they want to and are looking into it 👍

When they mentioned this at the forum, I didn’t realise they were doing it this quick. Kudos all round 👏👏👏
Yeah they aren’t allowed to show the iFollow coverage on the screens due to the licensing agreements.
Good to see the Rainham End is getting TV screens though.
There are some old screens at the back of the Medway Stand, I think they are ones Scally picked up from the Millennium Dome sale, they used to show the scores at half time etc, be good if they could be upgraded and have something like Sky’s soccer Saturday on showing the results coming in.

As an overspill to the Factory does this mean the doors will be wide open from the Factory to the Rainham End concourse? And does this mean you’ll now need to get your ticket scanned before entering the Factory pre-game?

I’m guessing this won’t be the case.

I’m also thinking of how cramped it was for the Crawley game with two stands in the Rainham End. Obviously that was a perfect storm but I wonder how those in the Medway Stand will get through and how cramped it may get when (hopefully) we get decent crowds.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m liking this decision. I’m also confident Fish has thought these things through.