Facebook and Instagram to block posts about white nationalism and seperation..... | Page 4 | Vital Football

Facebook and Instagram to block posts about white nationalism and seperation.....

What happened in NZ could be a clue to that very stupid question

I don't want clues, can you not just give a straight answer? How for example was September 11th, Manchester bombing and Paris attacks caused by Islamophobia. Or Mombassa, Tunisia or Chechnya? Madrid, Nice, Westminster? The NZ attack was terrible, but 50 deaths is the average amount of people killed per day by terrorism

I don't want clues, can you not just give a straight answer? How for example was September 11th, Manchester bombing and Paris attacks caused by Islamophobia. Or Mombassa, Tunisia or Chechnya? Madrid, Nice, Westminster? The NZ attack was terrible, but 50 deaths is the average amount of people killed per day by terrorism
Yes, you are thick; it's official. No-one is apologising for terrorism by Islamist extremist but the concern now is that far-right extremism/terrorism is growing at a rate of knots.

Yes, you are thick; it's official. No-one is apologising for terrorism by Islamist extremist but the concern now is that far-right extremism/terrorism is growing at a rate of knots.

Far right terrorism is still a fraction of one percent of total terrorism though, and you have always stated that the threat from terrorism is overstated.

Don't worry about providing an actual answer, clearly you cant as there isn't one.

Far right terrorism is still a fraction of one percent of total terrorism though, and you have always stated that the threat from terrorism is overstated.
Don't doubt it but in the UK they represent 20% in some cases of the terrorist watch list

I wonder why the violent group called ANTIFA are still allowed on Facebook? Oh, I know, they are not right wing.
They are merely hateful left wing lunatics. That’s ok then.

That'll be it. The whole establishment conspiring to favour dim-witted left-wing herberts who like a simplistic and piss/spliff-headed understanding of the theory of anarchism over dim-witted right wing herberts who like an unquestioning and if necessary violent obedience to the powers of the state and the fucking establishment.

Yeah, that's absolutely right, for sure.

Last edited:
I wonder why the violent group called ANTIFA are still allowed on Facebook? Oh, I know, they are not right wing.
They are merely hateful left wing lunatics. That’s ok then.
FFS, you are as bad as Gills58 and WayneKerr with all the "what-abouts". No decent person would think there is any place for hate groups in a civilised society

How long before we see UKIP or the Brexit party joining the list of banned thought ?
UKIP under Batty Boy with Gel Boy in tow is fast approaching the likes of EDL in terms of its far-right views; you could say UKIP’s the political wing of EDL with no MPs despite the opportunity for populists at Newport West. The Brexit Party was set up because Farage disowned UKIP for it’s far-right leanings.

Last edited:
But there's no hint of left wing trouble unlike your mates from the far right

I take it that you consider the islamists who did the bombing in Sri Lanka to be right wing extremists?

I find it interesting how you are always quick to condemn VG for not quickly condeming right wing attacks but you don't feel the need to condemn the terrorist attacks in the name of Islam on Easter Monday.

I will leave that there and back out of this conversation as I just wanted to point out the double standard and not get into any debate as to why you think all extremism is equally bad, but some extemism is more equal than others.

Tommy is on telegram now if anyone wants to join the thousands . I have the link

I won’t be joining, but would appreciate if you could pass this on to him from me:

..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / - --- - .- .-.. / .-- .- -. -.- . .-.