Facebook and Instagram to block posts about white nationalism and seperation..... | Page 5 | Vital Football

Facebook and Instagram to block posts about white nationalism and seperation.....

How long before we see UKIP or the Brexit party joining the list of banned thought ?

In setting up the Brexit Party and attracting most of the UKIP supporters, Farage has made politics more moderate. Never thought I’d say that, but just goes to illustrate how extreme UKIP has become.

I take it that you consider the islamists who did the bombing in Sri Lanka to be right wing extremists?
No why would I?
I find it interesting how you are always quick to condemn VG for not quickly condeming right wing attacks but you don't feel the need to condemn the terrorist attacks in the name of Islam on Easter Monday.
VG is one of the far-right brigade; I'm not an IS sympathiser
I will leave that there and back out of this conversation as I just wanted to point out the double standard and not get into any debate as to why you think all extremism is equally bad, but some extemism is more equal than others
What?