FA cup | Vital Football

FA cup

Lordswood at home to Hanworth Villa, for anyone in the area.
Strangely I can't see that listed might well end up there if going alone probably will.Thanks for posting that .Will definitely get to a game as I am not working tonight. Could even be my last ever non league level game in Kent.

Strangely I can't see that listed might well end up there if going alone probably will.Thanks for posting that .Will definitely get to a game as I am not working tonight. Could even be my last ever non league level game in Kent.

Strange. Lordswood's Facebook page is advertising the game as being tonight, and it appears on the FA's list of fixtures (match 122, page 6 of the following link)

https://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/fixtures

Access is apparently via the main clubhouse, not through the car park like it usually is.

Strange. Lordswood's Facebook page is advertising the game as being tonight, and it appears on the FA's list of fixtures (match 122, page 6 of the following link)

https://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/fixtures

Access is apparently via the main clubhouse, not through the car park like it usually is.
Probably will go to Lordswood as it is the closest to me and the wife is finished work at 9 so we will eat late anyway.It is on Lordswoods own site too.

Enjoy the game Chris, and a match report would be nice 👍
I'll do my best Lordswood 2 Hamworth 3 a excellent match to watch .But for the Lords keeper Hamworth would have at least doubled that score.Lords stuck at it even after having a man sent off midway through the second half .Hamworth made some impressive moves mostly started by two excellent wingers interestingly up top was Paul Merson's son Sam who looked a real threat at that level.The villains also had two players one was Merson with long throws .They were a young side.That I was left well impressed with both management and team.Lords did well to stay in it.My players to watch Meshach Williams and Brandon Brazley the wingers and possibly Sam Merson. Plus Lords keeper Hayden Chipping although he only looked about 5 foot 9 inches .

I'll do my best Lordswood 2 Hamworth 3 a excellent match to watch .But for the Lords keeper Hamworth would have at least doubled that score.Lords stuck at it even after having a man sent off midway through the second half .Hamworth made some impressive moves mostly started by two excellent wingers interestingly up top was Paul Merson's son Sam who looked a real threat at that level.The villains also had two players one was Merson with long throws .They were a young side.That I was left well impressed with both management and team.Lords did well to stay in it.My players to watch Meshach Williams and Brandon Brazley the wingers and possibly Sam Merson. Plus Lords keeper Hayden Chipping although he only looked about 5 foot 9 inches .

Cheers Chris. Glad you got to see an exciting game and plenty of goals 👍

Bearsted 3 Peacehaven & Telescombe 5. Entertaining match. The Bears should have been further ahead after being the better team in the first half but went in at half time 2-1 up. They increased their lead early in the second half following a cracking 20 yarder but seemed to think they'd done enough only to be sucker punched by a younger, fitter side who didn't give up. Peacehaven had a young lad given a free role who was causing all sorts of problems throughout the game but wasn't being dealt with, the Bear's management should have addressed this in their half time talk but clearly felt they were sufficiently on top to not bother. He went on to run the second half as his team mates finally got onto the same page he was on. Bears ended up lucky to only lose by 2.

Nice ground and was enjoyable watching competitive football with a pint in hand.

4th Qualifying draw made today for the Kent clubs left in the FA Cup - winners will proceed to the FA Cup First Round proper:

Tonbridge Angels v Taunton
Yeovil Town v Dover

Winners of the 4th Q Rnd ties receive over £9K *

Edit * £9375

4th Qualifying draw made today for the Kent clubs left in the FA Cup - winners will proceed to the FA Cup First Round proper:

Tonbridge Angels v Taunton
Yeovil Town v Dover

Winners of the 4th Q Rnd ties receive over £9K *

Edit * £9375
Strangely Tonbridge angels become the giants against Taunton. I have enjoyed my visits there on rare pre season matches.So would like to see them get through. Maybe get a Televised game in the 1st round.

Big day today for a lot of clubs hoping for FA Cup glory - winners of today`s FA Cup games progress to the First Round Proper. I love the FA Cup and would have gone to a game today had the opportunity arisen. Instead I have signed up to watch an FA Cup game tomorrow - looking forward to it. Tonbridge and Dover both in Cup action today.

Soft spot for Cray Wanderers who are away to Canvey Island,used to live quite local,never reached first round,and rumoured to be oldest football club in London,based in Bromley.

Ilkeston town play Hartlepool on the red button 3pm kick off .My brother worked there for a few years.I spent a few weeks there at the time.Like to see them turn over the monkey hangers.
Good luck to the Angel's and Dover too.