FA Cup - Aston Villa v Liverpool | Page 2 | Vital Football

FA Cup - Aston Villa v Liverpool

Your right. I could have sworn they changed it to champions league, or maybe they only talked about it to create more interest in the competition.

Super John has played every minute in the PL this season.

Rest him for the Spuds game which I thought was the following weekend , but is in fact on the Wednesday.

Ross is due to be back for this one... until 6.45pm on the 8th Jan.

I would like us to play a strong team and stuff the red scouse again but that’s a horrible run of games in a short space of time after.

Well Deano has now confirmed he'll be making several changes for this one. Not sure when the interview took place but he's quoted in Birmingham Mail saying he'll make several changes. Heaton likely to be one of them

Heaton

Freddy Hause Mings Targett

Marvelous Mcginn Ramsey

Traore Davis Grealish

Don't want to go to weak but do need to rest some. Can't afford to rest Jack though. Him and SJM can drive us on. Could be Traore or El Ghazi right wing though.

Dunno what to make of this one. I'm sure Klopp will play the kids. If Smith does too, it almost makes the result irrelevant.

Dunno what to make of this one. I'm sure Klopp will play the kids. If Smith does too, it almost makes the result irrelevant.

Not really mate because if we get to the final and win it, the history books will show we beat whoever in the final they won't be bothered who we beat in the 3rd round or what team we put out

Heaton

Freddy Hause Mings Targett

Marvelous Mcginn Ramsey

Traore Davis Grealish

Don't want to go to weak but do need to rest some. Can't afford to rest Jack though. Him and SJM can drive us on. Could be Traore or El Ghazi right wing though.

I'd go for that team mate except for Freddie who is right out of favour

Not really mate because if we get to the final and win it, the history books will show we beat whoever in the final they won't be bothered who we beat in the 3rd round or what team we put out

I know what you mean. I just hate seeing these games used as opportunities to give the kids a run out. If neither manager wants to play their best team, I'm not interested in watching it. If Klopp plays the kids, I hope we play our strongest team and smash the shit out of them.