FA Cup - Aston Villa v Liverpool | Page 42 | Vital Football

FA Cup - Aston Villa v Liverpool

I'm not as hot with the U23's as I used to be, but there were some regular names missing and I mean names who start more regularly than Barry does for example.

So that wasn't our strongest weakest side lol

Barry is a regular but we were missing Aaron Ramsey who starts every game. Chukwuemeka who would normally start and is rated as highly as Barry. Jaden Philogene-Bidace is a winger who has been linked to moves away to Man city and more recently PSG and RB Liepzig. Also Seb Revan would normally be lb I think. Kaine Kessler who did so well us normally a rb but had to play right wing. Rowe I think is normally a midfielder was at lb.

So it was definitely a scratch team. As has been said it was a few under 23s with the under 18s.

I was looking out for Barry and had heard of Revan and Bridge before. Bridge mainly because of his unusual name but the rest I was pretty much completely ignorant of. The ones that impressed me most were Sylla, Bogarde, Bridge, Kessler and obviously Barry. Hopefully most of them can go and have decent careers even if they never play for Villa again.