Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 238 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Huddersfield have progressed so well without the Cowleys managing them. What a pathetic "merry-go-round". I remember Birmingham sacking Gary Rowett some years ago when they were on the cusp of the play offs. Birmingham have only looked up in envy since! I would rather City continue with their current "model".

Huddersfield have progressed so well without the Cowleys managing them. What a pathetic "merry-go-round". I remember Birmingham sacking Gary Rowett some years ago when they were on the cusp of the play offs. Birmingham have only looked up in envy since! I would rather City continue with their current "model".
We have tippy-tappy football too. It's a good job that is how I like it 🤣

Charlton fans effectively got rid of Alan Curbishley when they wanted to make "the next step" that didn't turn out too well..

Lee Frecklington has joined Frickley Athletic.

Todd Jordan, Kegan Everington, Kern Miller and Johnny Margetts also there so quite the Imps connection