Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 194 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

What is a bit harsh?[/QUOTE

I suppose it's how you define useless. I agree that Bostwick is probably nearing the end of his career, and he was moved on at the right time (as was Eardly), but I still wouldn't have him down as useless.
I didn't say he was useless. I think you have misunderstood what I said - I was saying that even the best players become useless one day, meaning that all players decline.

Callum Connelly back to Fleetwood on a season loan. Bit too soon to play us tomorrow you'd think
That is Connolly's eighth loan period away from Everton in four years - as he is out of contract next summer, the writing is on the wall for him.

Looking at Hesketh and to a lesser extent Connolly surely they're not going to make it in the Premier league, not sure why their clubs hang onto them to loan out. Can't imagine they're getting much if anything back.

Looking at Hesketh and to a lesser extent Connolly surely they're not going to make it in the Premier league, not sure why their clubs hang onto them to loan out. Can't imagine they're getting much if anything back.

I think Luke Garbutt, who recently joined Blackpool, was at Everton for about 10 years and practically never played for them!

Bernard Mensah for Gloucester (in case you were all wondering where he ended up!).

That's Gloucester of the National League *North*...playing at home to, er, Blyth!

Had a random strange Football Manager moment the other week. On a long saved match as boss of Arsenal playing a Champions League game against Inter Milan and somewhat bizarrely he was playing up front for Inter!!!!

Had a random strange Football Manager moment the other week. On a long saved match as boss of Arsenal playing a Champions League game against Inter Milan and somewhat bizarrely he was playing up front for Inter!!!!
There's another one who's a Ghana international so probably that one!