Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 124 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

I'm surprised he's handed it in.

By all accounts he's on a decent whack there and you'd have thought that he would have moved to the EFL 2 or 3 years back if he really wanted to.

You don't go to Posh for the arm-around-the-shoulder that DC offers.

you obviously haven`t been watching Darragh`s youtube contributions of late where he speaks like he is a father christmas to all his players and it`s one big family down there at LONDON ROAD.
Check out the link and see the egotripper in action.
Doesn`t come up for air,worse than me.
Speaking from his mansion in US./HURRICANE BOB DORRIAN MENTIONED.

Last edited:
I'm just not going to watch that.
If you watch the video in full and subscribe to his site then you get a 20% discount oFF any of the timeshares he is CURRENTLY knocking out this week.

A lot of them are still only footings in the ground today, but all are expected to be finished in time for brexit.
Certainly the photos of the interiors look amazing, all marble and goldleaf and that`s just the khazis,swimming pool in the shape and colours of a standard football pitch....,dig that chequebook out you know you deserve it.(and a solid investment)

Last edited:
If you watch the video in full and subscribe to his site then you get a 20% discount oFF any of the timeshares he is CURRENTLY knocking out this week.

A lot of them are still only footings in the ground today, but all are expected to be finished in time for brexit.
Certainly the photos of the interiors look amazing, all marble and goldleaf and that`s just the khasis,swimming pool in the shape and colours of a standard football pitch....,dig that chequebook out you know you deserve it.(and a solid investment)

Let's hope Dorian doesn't make a mess of Darragh's (or indeed Donald's) properties. Oh the irony.