Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 115 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Let’s get Dianne Abbot on breakfast TV to see what the labour view on brexit is, as watching her squirm trying to answer questions she knows nothing about is a favourite pastime of mine

Slovenia biggest party right wing anti immigration things go from bad to worse only good news is other parties refusing to form a government with them.

Now Theresa is to hold an ''away day in bid for Brexit consensus'' I had this vision of them all going off on a retreat and playing team games so they could work on a plan.

Clearly not, because as you read the article you will the ''away'' day is at Chequers. Though to many it would feel like an away day as they won't be served cheap and cheerful lunches and drinks

https://news.sky.com/story/theresa-...-in-bid-for-brexit-cabinet-consensus-11399187

Its all getting a little confusing at the moment, I honestly dont think anyone knows wtf is going on. Having a divided cabinet only ensures the muddy water stays muddy.

So hard to negotiate when the negotiators don't even know what they want and that whatever we want, Europe won't want to give.

It’s a no-win game for Theresa May. The brexiteers (or the few that know what this means) want us to leave the EU, and do not want us to be part of a customs union. Those that want us to stay in Europe, want us to be in a customs unions but we’ll loss our seat at the table and probably pay a substantial amount to get the privilege.

So if we do end up in a customs union, the remainers will point out we have lost our influence in Europe for the same price and the brexiteers will argue we havent left Europe if we are in a customs union.

I don’t really know what I want anymore!

I know what I want-that's a second vote on the Brexit ''deal'' Oh no we can't have that can we. We were allowed the vote that buggered it all up though now can't vote to put it right.

The 52% and what they want? As someone said today what about the 48% and what we want?

A City firm co-founded by the influential Conservative backbencher, Jacob Rees-Mogg, has set up an investment fund in Ireland and is warning prospective clients about the financial dangers of the sort of hard Brexit favoured by the Tory MP.

London-based Somerset Capital Management (SCM) described Brexit as a risk in a prospectus to a new fund it launched in March, which has been marketed to international investors who want to keep their money in the EU long-term.

:rofl:

You couldn’t make it up!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jun/14/brexit-warning-investment-firm-somerset-capital-management-jacob-rees-mogg

That would be the same JRM whose other company deals with Russia, which is nothing to do with him because he doesn't like Russia or Putin if my memory serves?

bit feeble even for the #outraged
an emerging market fund that invests in erm an emerging market
and 'a risk of uncertainty'
jeez break out the fresh tena