Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 222 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

The second goal was huge. Had we let this slip, it could have felt like everything was unravelling.

As it is, despite a disastrous Sunday, injuries, suspensions, we could get back on it.

Well after the weekend, We needed a response and we got it. Were Ajax poor? or were we much better? I think we were a lot better.

Couldn't find the Jhon Duran thread. But i think we should put a bit more trust in this kid. We had a scare tonight with Ollie, but for me, he came on and did the job. Something about him that tells me we should get him more involved.

Good performance, great result and very good atmosphere. Mind you, that first minute after Ollie went down was the longest minute of the season. We all thought it was a really bad one based on his reaction. Thank the Lord it doesn’t seem to be too serious. Other than that, a really enjoyable night and once again a positive reaction from the boys after a disappointing defeat.

I know we have to play the big teams to win the competition.... but would like if we got Plzen with fiorentina getting fenerbache and olympiakos getting lille