Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 301 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Nah, the final's huge, this is a walk in the park

Gulp GIF - Gulp - Discover & Share GIFs

If we do eventually win it.

With games along the way such as Legia, Alkmaar, Ajax, Lille, Olympiacos, Fiorentina/Bruges - it was never a ‘mickey mouse cup’, ive seen some Champions League runs look similar
Playing those first 4 home and away so far and having extra time/penalties in the last game will be a fantastic experience for the players - Emery has seen it all before aswell. Hopefully will bode very well for not just this tie but the future - that last game backs to the wall, huge crowd and stadium was great for all involved - maybe not the fans heart rate so much.

Mickey Mouse cup though innit!

Where is Silhil these days?

I thought this myself, usually see that username regular on here and he really put this competition down. Sure he’ll be watching tonight even if he would come on here and tell everyone he didn’t.

Looking at the olympiacos post/reel thing on Instagram where they fly over and are training at VP, looks like there’s some sort of display tonight with claret and blue stripes.

I assumed Lille weren't that good either, but I take your point. They don't have the level of players we do, none of the teams in this competition does and over 2 legs we should sail through.
Lille won ligue 1 in 2021 (and in 2011) so the assumption that there are just some forgettable mediocre French club is not true, they showed us how good they were, one of the best sides we’ve faced all season to be honest. I can’t believe Olympiakos are on the same level at all, the players and coaches need to respect them obviously but throwing away the chance of a major final to them would be a shockingly bad scenario