Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 21 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Saw Hearts have also been drawn at home for their first game, and the rules state that if there is a stadium/city clash, then UEFA will swtich things around. So it might be that the Villa Park leg is first.

(assuming they get into the next round)

What a pigs ear.
Thought we would know the draw today not a fucking either/or.
Shambles these draws .

Lucern sounds like an exotic Swiss prostitute.

Hibs , well . Sounds like an STD . As in I have a dose of the Hibs.

Last edited:
Lucerne looks a lovely town so wouldn't mind a trip there. Been to Edinburgh a couple of times as well and it's a great city.

Hibs could be spicy as there aren't often these "battle of Britain" style games that don't involve the old firm or the sky 6.

Bring it on I say. I'm fucking ravenous for it.

Mate. Don't call Villa v Hibs ' battle of Britain' :lol:outside these 4 walls. Say, down the pub. You will get some stick I think.. Lol.

Lucerne, might be a train trip for me and Dog if I can get a ticket. If it's Hibs I wish you all a wonderful time.

To note I have never met a pro here called Luzern. Listening to Natalia's dog Luna bark across the street now though. :grinning:

Before my time but heard enough about it. The old firm are just weird. There's a rangers fan where I work who goes home and away despite living in Nuneaton and not being Scottish. A couple of years ago it came up in conversation at break time that my grandfather was Irish and even though he wasn't really part of the conversation he decided to inform us that "there's always a fenian around" and has barely said a word to me since.
Just be grateful you didn't grow up with them. Some of them are normal but they could probably be counted on one hand.

Just be grateful you didn't grow up with them. Some of them are normal but they could probably be counted on one hand.
I had a Scottish girl friend once upon a time, and the first time I went up there I just couldn't get my head around the level of really open hatred for each other around the two clubs and the religious thing. Someone made a comment one night in a club and the whole place just fuckin erupted. No thanks.

I had a Scottish girl friend once upon a time, and the first time I went up there I just couldn't get my head around the level of really open hatred for each other around the two clubs and the religious thing. Someone made a comment one night in a club and the whole place just fuckin erupted. No thanks.
Thanks, that made me feel quite nostalgic