Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 19 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Think I’ve just read that now we are seeded we won’t be playing in the qualifying round, Fiorentina will be instead. Is that right?

Think I’ve just read that now we are seeded we won’t be playing in the qualifying round, Fiorentina will be instead. Is that right?

No I think everyone has to play through that last qualifying round. Juventus getting the chuck now means we are guaranteed to be l the seeded side of the draw and thus in theory should have an easier opponent.

Though a few of the tougher teams in the tournament will be on the unseeded half such as Florentina, Osusuna and our bogey team Rapid Vienna.

I had a walk up from our hotel to the Maritimo stadium the other day on my own. No one else wanted to come with me .:cry:

Sadly, my recce is in vain for any euro trip as we won't be going there this season. They have just been relegated to the second Portuguese tier after 38 years in the top flight!. Oops.!

Myself and junior 1 also went to the CR7 museum. True story.

Hoping the first leg is at home as I‘m away for the 2nd. If we are seeded I think we will get home for the 2nd leg though.

I guess that means Fiorentina and Bodo Glimt get moved to the seeded side of the draw? 2 reasonable sides we'll avoid.

According to the rankings the toughest side we can now face are Lech Poznan.

What's the likelihood of getting away tickets for a Conference League game if you aren't a season ticket holder?

Given the cost of travel and everything, I'd have expected the uptake would be lower, does anyone think you could get away tickets if you are an AVFC member?

What's the likelihood of getting away tickets for a Conference League game if you aren't a season ticket holder?

Given the cost of travel and everything, I'd have expected the uptake would be lower, does anyone think you could get away tickets if you are an AVFC member?
No idea. But they are releasing ticketing details next week.