Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 302 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

If we do eventually win it.

With games along the way such as Legia, Alkmaar, Ajax, Lille, Olympiacos, Fiorentina/Bruges - it was never a ‘mickey mouse cup’, ive seen some Champions League runs look similar
100%, once you hit the knockouts its no different to a Europa Lge. run either. Those two competitions are pretty similar, with similar caliber of opponent from group to knockout. Maybe a higher level overall but you get your Shamrock Rovers and Maccabi Haifa's and others in Europa groups too.

And with a bunch of these clubs dropping out of Europa this season it makes the competition pretty difficult too.

Right, off home, get some scran and settle in for the master class on full volume just to piss the Spuds neighbour off - yes, I have to live next to one, and he's not even a Cockerney :shake:

Good luck to all those at the game. Sing for your lives and make us all proud. We'll be with you in spirit (jammy barstewards).

From a cursory look at the BBC website you be hard pressed to know Villa had a match tonight, never mind their first European semifinal in 42 fuckin years. Tbh there isn't a great deal about Chelsea's match with Spurs either.
They seem more interested in VAR and the movements of foreign managers. What is wrong with these people?
Sulking journos. The 'amazing' sky lovelies they fawn over are all out of Europe and they're not happy and have to console themselves with 'what if' wank fantasies of new managers coming in and achieving half of what Unai has actually done.

Apparently the Forest owner owns this lot which I didn't know, which is why Omari Richards is there and Joao Carvalho. I'd also guess that's why we see a few random ex-premier league players like Podence too.