Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 300 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Absolutely fooking buzzing!!!

Just randomly decided to check for tickets online and managed to get tickets for me and Buddy in the North Stand!

Bring it on!!!

What a day we're having tomorrow. Was already taking him to Drayton Manor for the day school closed for polling day) and now got tickets for Villa too!

Boys on tour!

If you look at their team it's not very good, their main striker is 37 years old and they have Jovetic who is well past his best and long in the tooth as well.

I expect the atmosphere to be very intense and they will play out of their skin but we absolutely should be winning this over two legs.

Actually tense is when you're opening the batting against Patrick Patterson on a fast bouncy pitch.
Absolutely fooking buzzing!!!

Just randomly decided to check for tickets online and managed to get tickets for me and Buddy in the North Stand!

Bring it on!!!

What a day we're having tomorrow. Was already taking him to Drayton Manor for the day school closed for polling day) and now got tickets for Villa too!

Boys on tour!
Grandson number 3 at 1st villa match tomorrow.

Emery confirms that Emi Martínez and Youri Tielemans are unavailable for tomorrow, along with our long-term absentees.

He adds: "Álex Moreno is not available for tomorrow but he is close to coming back."

Nicolò Zaniolo could be in the squad tomorrow, he is feeling better."

Emery confirms that Emi Martínez and Youri Tielemans are unavailable for tomorrow, along with our long-term absentees.

He adds: "Álex Moreno is not available for tomorrow but he is close to coming back."

Nicolò Zaniolo could be in the squad tomorrow, he is feeling better."
Emi and Youri don't seem too bad though from what Unai said.

If you look at their team it's not very good, their main striker is 37 years old and they have Jovetic who is well past his best and long in the tooth as well.

I expect the atmosphere to be very intense and they will play out of their skin but we absolutely should be winning this over two legs.
Yeah you think Zaniolos knees are gone wait til people see Jovetif galloping around. He has quality tho, if they give them the space they gave Gallagher he’ll score every time.

They said on Radio WM tonight , we've come a long long way since losing to Fulham in 2018 and the fallout from losing that game.

No one would have said that 6 years later we would be playing in the semi final of a European competition.

Remarkable really.