EU Referendum | Page 29 | Vital Football

EU Referendum

billybobcat - 13/7/2016 12:02

The leave won though that's the end of it.

It's not though. Leave wanted democracy and now people are using it they're telling us to be quiet and just accept the result.

If I was to follow your logic billy those people who thought the earth was flat (the majority) were right and that's the end of it.

What about the majority view that used to condemn homosexuality as sinful ?

Thankfully the country is not full of people that think the same way you do,although the tories would prefer it if there were even more.

It was a democratic vote, one side won the other didn't...........simple really regardless of all the bleating. Whats next ? at the next general election another democratic vote process , the side that I and countless other people could vote for do not win, do we march on parliment and whine on like petulent kids? And as for the comment that campaigns were frought with lies............both sides incidently !!! show me any politician who doesnt. They nearly all say one thing to get elected etc and do another thats not on their agenda/manifest.

I'm not sure if you get irony Pyrry, but you you use the word democracy on a day our country has a new leader that has completely bypassed the democratic process and been installed via a referendum that was supposed to be about the EU.

Take your time now .

The fact that she IS in the remain camp clearly shows you are not getting it .
Really take your time now.

Unfortunately where i am currently working i am unable to watch the content of that video, is it along the lines of a conspiracy behind every corner?

Democracy also allows you to question the decisions. You do not just need to accept something and especially not when the country has been hoodwinked by lies because they weren't bothered enough to actually do any research or listen to people qualified to make an informed judgement.

As much time as i need mate, dont worry mate i am not easily led !!!!
OM you are quite correct, people can question decisions. There was two campaigns stay or leave both had airtime, both had media coverage, both had politicians who were using artistic license with the truth. The people who could be arsed to exercise their democratic right to vote, decided a new dawn was the preferred choice. The majority of voters regardless of what individual research was conducted (now nobody knows how much research ,opinions or general day to day impact were gathered to influence their choice....so shouldnt be assumed that it was nil) decided to leave.
My personal prefernce would have been stay if a better deal had been negotiated by Cameron, and i doubt i would have been alone in that sentiment. should those people call for cameron to be re-instated and go back to the EU and canvas opinion again............maybe organise a petition or a march ! no!people made comment that the deal was worthless and rightly so .... and get on with it and here we are with Brexit. The remainers of this world should question, debate and then acknowledge the country has given the government a new direction.
Here's hoping the domino effect takes place the EU implodes and we can start again as it was initially set up for. Failing that people could exercise their right and migrate to a better place if they are not happy

Oh just remembered i cant take too much time mate, its nearly prayer time but will canvas opinion with some of my colleagues. From a totally un biased position and and see what they think of Brexit. Who would have thought that someone who preferred the exit position could work in a country full of non christians !!! blows the theory that all Brexiteers are racist xenophobes.

Meanwhile cruella da vil has appointed the goon as foreign secretary & hippo heed is in pole position to take over the engerland job ahead of Klinsmann & the verdicts out on fatty until he shafts us.
Same old blazers with the same old badges,cobwebbed.
Time for a non league day,the gillyboats & neppo's will continue to feed the cash cow.There will be no Labour party as we know it in a few months time.Maybe we have to just lick our wounds.
There maybe trouble ahead.

OM, who do you mean when you refer to the "lower end of society?"

Are you referring to their social positions, or their education?

I voted out, I have a better job and education than you.

It's easily provable. Let's compare and contrast. I work for myself, as a musician. I am confident I can always make a living at my chosen profession. My degree is from a proper university, a highly regarded educational establishment (Sussex University)

Yours was from soonlan poly.

Haha, you silly old man. My dad is bigger than your dad blah blah. I didn't realise being sad old crook was a degree subject. Must be really successful to wind up in jail. Bet your daughter was thrilled with that. What an accomplishment.

Rytoon - 13/7/2016 23:05

Meanwhile cruella da vil has appointed the goon as foreign secretary

Ha ha ....
Spot on that.

Was'nt it you that also outed Mcclaren as Donald Trump ?