EU Referendum | Page 30 | Vital Football

EU Referendum

Officemonkey - 14/7/2016 01:37

Haha, you silly old man. My dad is bigger than your dad blah blah. I didn't realise being sad old crook was a degree subject. Must be really successful to wind up in jail. Bet your daughter was thrilled with that. What an accomplishment.

Bang out of order that like so what your saying is anyone who has been to jail should be labelled a crook for the rest of their lives. what about say an old aged pensioner who has been jailed for not paying their TV licence, its happened loads of times should they be labelled a crook for the rest of their lives.

I didn't hide the fact I was jailed for my crime, and I've never complained about it once.

I've told you before OM not to mention my family. My daughter is nothing to do with any argument between us. You are unable to hold up your end of the argument, so you try and drag my daughter into it.

I did warn you, don't cry when you suffer the consequences, which you surely will.

You went to soonlan poly, got a shite third rate qualification, and now you are puzzled why the top law firms in the country aren't knocking your door down to sign you up. Apart from your complete lack of discretion (something that is vital to lawyers) and your complete lack of brains, there's the not so small matter of your appearance. It's daft, but appearances count for something in this world, and when someone hires a lawyer they want to be presented with a well spoken individual, who looks the part. Not a five foot nowt drink driver with a face like a cushion. That doesn't instil confidence.

I'm giving you no more warnings, as you are too stupid to heed them. You've mentioned my daughter a number of times now, simply because you are unable to fight your battles without using children to bolster your argument. Perhaps if I had a freakish looking, giant headed son, of my own then I'd feel the same bitterness as you do. As it happens I am the father of a beautiful girl, with all of her brains in the right place, and no physical handicap to instil that bitterness into her. I'm lucky, and I know it. You've been unlucky, but that's life, deal with it. Be an example to your son. Show him that looking like the Elephant Man is not the end of the world.

The Pyrry - 13/7/2016 17:17

Who would have thought that someone who preferred the exit position could work in a country full of non christians !!! blows the theory that all Brexiteers are racist xenophobes.

It's a theory that is only perpetuated by bleating whining petulant little kids similar to yourself (see what I did there).
No rational person would suggest that 17 million people voted for the exactly the same reason.

The same way no rational person would suggest or believe that 75 million turks will be flooding into the UK anytime soon.

Hope this helps :35:

HAHA, OL, you're a crack pot. Keep it up it, your fantasies are getting more and more surreal which is quite amusing.

PieMag - 14/7/2016 10:26

Who would have thought that someone who preferred the exit position could work in a country full of non christians !!! blows the theory that all Brexiteers are racist xenophobes.

It's a theory that is only perpetuated by bleating whining petulant little kids similar to yourself (see what I did there).
No rational person would suggest that 17 million people voted for the exactly the same reason.

The same way no rational person would suggest or believe that 75 million turks will be flooding into the UK anytime soon.

Try reading a few pages back and you will see why i stated that, now off you pop and fill in your passport application for Eire or Poland.

PieMag - 14/7/2016 10:26

Or World War Three, if you believed Dave.

The Pyrry - 14/7/2016 11:19

Try reading a few pages back and you will see why i stated that, now off you pop and fill in your passport application for Eire or Poland.

I'm sure a passport application for North Korea would be dealt with quicker than any attempt from you to show that you have an understanding of irony :17:

saying/doing one thing & meaning another, used for amusement purposes ie ripping the piss

how is your Polish? they say Gdansk is lovely this time of year and accomodation is as cheap as chips.

The Pyrry - 14/7/2016 13:21

saying/doing one thing & meaning another, used for amusement purposes ie ripping the piss

how is your Polish? they say Gdansk is lovely this time of year and accomodation is as cheap as chips.

My Polish is non existent,my German however is excellent,so good in fact that I spend most of my free time over there.
Lovely area as well,little englanders might struggle with the prices though.

How is your understanding of irony ?