Emi | Vital Football

Emi

That is a fing joke. £30 million and to villa a club who were in the championship with us three seasons ago. Great start to our new prem season. Next you'll see players wanting out like Aarons.

I thought we had a 40 million asking price?

Now reports saying it's 35 million with sell on fee and other add ons.

The club best have a plan on how to replace him, get a new central defender in, new gk, new RB for when they start to push him out again, new forward, new number 10...what a list

The club best have a plan on how to replace him, get a new central defender in, new gk, new RB for when they start to push him out again, new forward, new number 10...what a list

As I see it , the only plan is for the Smiths to keep themselves as owners , which they will fund by player sales , as they do not have the money to invest in the team. Expect Arrons and Cantwell to follow Emi out of the door

Do you guys think an emi replacement will be imminent? I'd like to think that they knew emi would be sold back at end of season and had scouted and identified the replacement.

Bears.
That sounds logical BUT with clubs knowing we have premier league money although acting like a league 1 club in terms of spending, the targets will go elsewhere and we will announce signings of players we have not even heard of.
We may get lucky but in reality its back down to championship again for us.

35/40m is too low, had to be 50m and stick to it, everyone else does, soon he will be worth 80+m and they will all be laughing at us saying what a bargain he was

Noooooo - this is ridiculous - sell him to a Europe club not the Prem especially Villa - who the hell are they they're not a top club - talk about shoot yourself in the foot - could understand it if we were in the Champ but now we have a bigger mountain to climb and Emi will be part of the cause of our problems instead of our support. Not impressed with Webber on this one AT ALL. Well, first nail in our 2022 coffin.

This is a real punch to the stomach. Like you said Steve why sell him to a rival? If it was a top team fair enough but Villa? Seriously? Still at least we should see £2.82p reinvested into the team as we get told to be grateful for such wonderful owners that have led up to the brink of administration on several occasions despite being in the Premiership several times also.

If he was going to a decent team fine but a mid-table Villa makes me think what the hell is the point in supporting Norwich? I mean seriously? All we have to look forward to is another under prepared season. I hope Farke does a good job and gets a job a team that will back him like he deserves but he deserves more than he is getting here. What a tin-pot mickey mouse outfit we are. Just what is the point?

35/40m is too low, had to be 50m and stick to it, everyone else does, soon he will be worth 80+m and they will all be laughing at us saying what a bargain he was
Problem is FY, vanilla are ready to pay now and Emi wants to leave now. Arse anal would not pay the extra now and SW wants the money now. The only thing that will show real intent is for us to spend the whole lot on Pereira who wants to leave the Baggues anyway and is an equal replacement.

In future,

1) a pre-requisite for NCFC Player of the Season is that they dont leave in the immediate summer

2) Any player leaving for a team who will be our opposition the next season has to have a clause in the sale contract that states that they are game tied against Norwich for the first season in all competitions with no fee reduction.

3) They pay the WHOLE fee up-front, no term payments saga

This debacle of selling our top players to immediate future opposition is mind blowingly stupid - if they dont want to agree with 2) and 3) above - git o'yer boike.