Emi | Page 3 | Vital Football

Emi

It’s gonna be a bitter pill to swallow to see our beloved Emi in a Villa top and saying what a wonderful club it is
Agreed, although ive been resigned to this for a while as he was always going to leave us, doesnt make it better when it happens though, my gripe is the crap fee weve accepted, i know we need the money for replacements but weve known for ages were up so i hope we are appeased with a decent signing

Did emi do much in the prem for us last time? I can't remember as I tried to wipe that dead on from my mind. He had a good assist rate I believe. Pereira was very good last season and showed he can do it in this league. Webber said that Emi never got any offers last season which makes me think he wasn't great.

ONE Goal against Watford.

Last time in the Prem..Emi scored 1 goal and 7 Assists...33m is a great return for us...We must not forget about the Championship being our level maybe!

Last time in the Prem..Emi scored 1 goal and 7 Assists...33m is a great return for us...We must not forget about the Championship being our level maybe!
7 Assists doesn't tell the full story. He was also in the top 2 or 3 for chances created. You can put the meal in front of them but you can't eat it for them. I agree with his lack of goals though although he was shooting more this season so could change that. I guess we will find out.

7 Assists doesn't tell the full story. He was also in the top 2 or 3 for chances created. You can put the meal in front of them but you can't eat it for them. I agree with his lack of goals though although he was shooting more this season so could change that. I guess we will find out.
As I implied the Premiership is not the Championship and chances created unfortunately need converting into goals....We`ll see no doubt.

As I implied the Premiership is not the Championship and chances created unfortunately need converting into goals....We`ll see no doubt.

I know it isn't the same standard but the point I was trying to make was he could have had more assists if his team mates were able to finish.

We also dismiss 7 assists as nothing. He played 36 games that season 8 of which were coming off the bench and was able to get as many assists as Bruno Fernandes, Gabriel Jesus, Sadio Mane, Marcus Rashford and Bernardo Silva. All players who play for 3 of the biggest and most attacking teams in the league, yet Buendia matched them in a goal shy team that finished bottom of the league.

I know it isn't the same standard but the point I was trying to make was he could have had more assists if his team mates were able to finish.

We also dismiss 7 assists as nothing. He played 36 games that season 8 of which were coming off the bench and was able to get as many assists as Bruno Fernandes, Gabriel Jesus, Sadio Mane, Marcus Rashford and Bernardo Silva. All players who play for 3 of the biggest and most attacking teams in the league, yet Buendia matched them in a goal shy team that finished bottom of the league.
Maybe he will compliment Watkins at Villa!

Im just waiting for the obligatory open farewell letter to the fans saying how much of a wrench it was leaving us and how wonderful delia is blah blah blah and how we will always hold a special place in his heart....... until he scores against us and celebrates with a knee slide

As soon as the predictable unimaginative photo of Emi wearing or holding a villa shirt is rolled out to media, he will be no longer in my thoughts.

Somebody even better will turn up. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but soon...

I really thought a new signing would be announced this week,

I read Webber's comments again and he said we will only agree to sell if a big...big club comes in and the player/s want to go - then says it is best for them to move on to a big club.

Up step Villa. I really thought Emi could do better but oh well. I see Manchester City now after Grealish.

I really thought a new signing would be announced this week,

I read Webber's comments again and he said we will only agree to sell if a big...big club comes in and the player/s want to go - then says it is best for them to move on to a big club.

Up step Villa. I really thought Emi could do better but oh well. I see Manchester City now after Grealish.
IF they sell Grealish I bet it will be for top profit. At least 50mil