Electronic Season Tickets!!!@ | Page 19 | Vital Football

Electronic Season Tickets!!!@

Random question...

Is there any reason these 'temporary' tickets can't just be used for the whole season now??

They have a name, client number and seat number all on them plus a unique (I assume) QR code

I wondered about this. Seems the club have sorted this pretty efficiently off their own bat. why bother with TicketMaster-of-nothing?

You could always pop along to the ticket office... oh hang on...
So do I have to drive to Lincoln on Friday from Nottingham and return to sort my ticket out? Or do I wait for a ticket to be posted? If I wait until Saturday for the post to arrive, I might get to the match at half time!
I could sort out a smart phone, download G pay, find out how to use it, take an IT course and attend the match. Looks like I will miss the match:(:(:(

So do I have to drive to Lincoln on Friday from Nottingham and return to sort my ticket out? Or do I wait for a ticket to be posted? If I wait until Saturday for the post to arrive, I might get to the match at half time!
I could sort out a smart phone, download G pay, find out how to use it, take an IT course and attend the match. Looks like I will miss the match:(:(:(

If you have any issues, give the club a call today and I am sure they can assist and perhaps print a ticket off for you so you can collect on the day.

As others have mentioned, there are ticketing problems everywhere due to problems within the supply chain. Oxford have done something similar to Lincoln and sent tickets out themselves.

Who's the lucky one then! Still waiting
Me too but got a load of junk mail instead so perhaps they are making room for them . I have to adsmit its very disheartening , it ll take something special to get us out of our seats, thats if we get in them to start .