Electronic Season Tickets!!!@ | Page 18 | Vital Football

Electronic Season Tickets!!!@

Notty, what time do you usually receive your mail?

I just rescued my temporary ticket from the dog in the nick of time!

Well done to the club for sorting this. Hopefully everyone will receive theirs or be able to use the App version.

Sadly, Mrs N. has refused to release me from the wicker cage. :grinning:

Question clearly answered! Very good news, Notty.

I hope the club knock the 5k postage costs and any other costs associated to these temporary cards off the bill for the plastic cards

eta: could add up to the first payment on tj

Nothing from postie today, but do have electronic tickets (albeit all the family on one phone)

Club said that they have systems in place for the Fleetwood game should there be any problems with the tickets already bought but not arrived. Might be an idea to allow a little extra time on Saturday?

Interestingly, my son and I have just received our temporary season cards in the post even though I didn't ask for a card originally. Better to be safe than sorry, eh?
They're probably covering all bases to prevent hoardes of angry Nottys outside the ticket office come Saturday morning. :LOL:
Not sure if mine has arrived yet but I'm not overly concerned. For the last few years we'd all agree the club has been extremely professional in the way it's been run and I see no reason why this ticket issue will not be overcome - well done the club for sorting varying options. I've got work colleagues of other clubs who haven't got their tickets either, but I'm sure I'll have mine before they do.

Last edited:
Maybe best to get to the ground early then just incase there's a storming of the main office ( Winter Palace 1917 Russian revolution like) with waving of temp tickets shouting we can't get in!!!???

Well mine have arrived, but they are both in my lads name. This is despite me having the lead account. Fortunately after a quick conversation with the ticket office this won't be an issue for the games coming up. Just need to ensure that the account details are right for me for that big FA Cup away game post Christmas as I'm sure that might be an issue. Quick visit to the office pre-game Saturday should resolve

Random question...

Is there any reason these 'temporary' tickets can't just be used for the whole season now??

They have a name, client number and seat number all on them plus a unique (I assume) QR code