Electronic Season Tickets!!!@ | Page 17 | Vital Football

Electronic Season Tickets!!!@

Everyone's different but if I were one of those waiting for a physical ST and this happened, I'd really not care that much, as long as I can still get in on Saturday and Tuesday, which I'm sure will happen.

But maybe I'm too laid back about everything for my own good!

The club haven’t sent the cards to a printer in the EU have they? Von der liar is probably planning an invasion of Northern Ireland to block them being posted out.

Read that last night, club accused of selling STs for the Kop that they knew was falling down!

Awful lot of complaints at Everton as they implement a new electronic system and have sent out links that don't work ahead of their game on Saturday. Bear in mind PL clubs will be checking COVID Passes too at their games.

Bristol Rovers sound like they are in a very similar position to us, and also use TM. Interestingly Rovers were going to ask fans for proof of COVID vaccines/tests at their games, but have dropped this requirement from their first game due to the ticket problems.

Everyone's different but if I were one of those waiting for a physical ST and this happened, I'd really not care that much, as long as I can still get in on Saturday and Tuesday, which I'm sure will happen.

But maybe I'm too laid back about everything for my own good!

It certainly sounds better than being a frenetic bundle of angst trapped in a wicker cage!

My temporary card ticket has just been delivered. My pal can't attend the first 2 Saturdays (we are Coop Upper 5). I guess he could try the club'so buy-back scheme if that's operating (?) Our club are improvising better than some- such as Birmingham City!