Derby County Fan Comments | Page 2 | Vital Football

Derby County Fan Comments

I bet it's 10 years at least

Really!

I went to a wedding anniversary party, which must have been around 5 years ago, which should have been attended by Denis; I can remember him at the wedding.

The guy who invited me mentioned that Denis would not be attending as he was unwell; that was an understatement by the sound of things

I think I was thinking about Vinny Chambers from Chesterfield dying about 10 years ago

Pipe down until you can get in the Shadwell mob, duck. :grinning:

Seriously now, I know I must be missing something with 'Shadwell' but what? Is it from a TV program?

Old Reece Dinsdale/Warren Clarke film called I.D. based on a true story about an undercover who had his head turned by the lifestyle. Shadwell was the name of the firm but was based on the Bushwankers (Millwall).

Old Reece Dinsdale/Warren Clarke film called I.D. based on a true story about an undercover who had his head turned by the lifestyle. Shadwell was the name of the firm but was based on the Bushwankers (Millwall).

Oh yeah. I knew I knew the name, even googled it to see if was part of Derby :rotfl:

I got hit with a coin at this one. A 2p the cheap bastards. Would have been better being a toupee!

We got a hi-tec trainer chucked at us fucking shit shoes & then he’s got to walk home with 1 shoe. Direby’s finest were giggling at the Forest abuse to said idiot.

We got a hi-tec trainer chucked at us fucking shit shoes & then he’s got to walk home with 1 shoe. Direby’s finest were giggling at the Forest abuse to said idiot.

This's just brought back memories of 2006 World Cup. We got flight from EM to Cologne and then got overnight train to Stuttgart. While fucking about on train one of our lot had their trainer threw out window. He ended up nicking a sleeping German's trainer. We got to Stuttgart about 5am so had to wait for pubs and shops to open. As the shops opened around the square in Stuttgart we had a walk to their version of Jono James where he left his odd trainers on the outside shelf in return for a pair of their trainers that they don't mind people nicking :grinning: