Deal edging closer? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Deal edging closer?

Maybe we could have baseball match’s like spurs have nfl games think of the merchandise and could we see tampa bay rays v Boston red socks at dw sure red socks are owned by Liverpool owner

The yanks are forward thinking so would find a way would be very exiting or maybe use the bull hey

Because the stadium is old, worn out and desperately needs some investment. That’s what I mean by the club needing to invest if they want to see a return. It needs to be a more attractive proposition than it currently is. Right now the Reebok is just so much more enticing.
You're confusing the DW with Goodison.

Maybe re invent the stadium by changing rigalletos to a Mac Donald’s and convert chippy to a American sports bar/diner call it cheerleaders ice cold bud on tap sounds nice

Well bugger off to horwich then you and your anti WAFC posts will not be missed.

Do you just come on to abuse others? Got to be some sort of a wind up. How about just posting your own opinions instead of slating and abusing others?

Just read back some of your posts, no idea what you think gives you the right to be so angry at everyone else, especially with how many times you've been asked to calm down.

Not spending my bank holiday weekend dealing with complaints about your conduct, you can take an early bath and the community can let me know if and when they want this sort of tripe back.

Had enough.

1598640918057.png

Maybe we could have baseball match’s like spurs have nfl games think of the merchandise and could we see tampa bay rays v Boston red socks at dw sure red socks are owned by Liverpool owner
Never ceases to amaze me, a rumour becomes a fact so quick, and now people are talking about base ball games on the football pitch.

Hey could even have gridiron we’d certainly rub chubsters up and didn’t we have monster trucks on pitch few years ago bring on the Bigfoot USA USA USA

Do you just come on to abuse others? Got to be some sort of a wind up. How about just posting your own opinions instead of slating and abusing others?

Just read back some of your posts, no idea what you think gives you the right to be so angry at everyone else, especially with how many times you've been asked to calm down.

Not spending my bank holiday weekend dealing with complaints about your conduct, you can take an early bath and the community can let me know if and when they want this sort of tripe back.

Had enough.

What's the old saying about old dog and new tricks?

Silly bloody pillock.

Me neither, 250k at most. Although it would make a decent permanent home for the supporters club where they could hold regular sporting nights to increase the funds.

Dont they have a place that is made for tat right now, that wont cost a penny to refurbsh, as its a function room with a stage and a bar and lighting toilets and a safety certificate.

Theywould need to increase fuds to pay for it

Maybe re invent the stadium by changing rigalletos to a Mac Donald’s and convert chippy to a American sports bar/diner call it cheerleaders ice cold bud on tap sounds nice

Has someone from america bought latics? or even put an offer in? or even confirmed they might do? or as no one heard any thing from them?

Because the stadium is old, worn out and desperately needs some investment. That’s what I mean by the club needing to invest if they want to see a return. It needs to be a more attractive proposition than it currently is. Right now the Reebok is just so much more enticing.

There is nothing wrong with the stadium and it’s pretty much about the same standard as any stadium that was built around the same time. If we spent millions improving it - it wouldn't return the investment at all as outside the hardcore who would go anyway the casual fans / people of Wigan will only turn up when there is a wiff of glory on the pitch or glamorous opposition.