Dead Pool 2022 | Page 4 | Vital Football

Dead Pool 2022

Former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev has died aged 91.
Mr Gorbachev, who took over in 1985, is best known for opening up the USSR and for his rapprochement with the West, but he was unable to prevent his country collapsing in 1991.
Many Russians blame him and his reformist policies for the country's demise.
The hospital where he died said he had been suffering from a long and serious illness.

RIP

One would hope that nobody had 'Her Majesty,' on their hit list. :grinning:

You were a truly wonderful lady, dedicated to your family and your loyal subjects in the UK and all of the Commonwealth Countries. I am grateful for your 70 years of exemplary service. Job well done. May you Rest in Peace 'Ma'am.'

Last edited:
One would hope that nobody had 'Her Majesty,' on their hit list. :grinning:

You were a truly wonderful lady, dedicated to your family and your loyal subjects in the UK and all of the Commonwealth Countries. I am grateful for your 70 years of exemplary service. Job well done. May you Rest in Peace 'Ma'am.'
Yes she was a Great Monarch.Long Live the King.
He will be great if half as good as his Mother .

Would never put HM on my list.
A truly sad time. It's all most of us have ever know.
All of her life as a young princess devoted to her country, the Commonwealth.
Rest in Peace Ma'am.

Dame Angela Lansbury, who won international acclaim as the star of the US TV crime series Murder, She Wrote, has died aged 96.
The three-time Oscar nominee had a career spanning eight decades, across film, theatre and television.
Born in 1925, she was one of the last surviving stars of the Golden Age of Hollywood cinema.
Dame Angela died in her sleep just five days before her 97th birthday, her family said in a statement.

RIP

Robbie Coltrane, the actor who played Rubeus Hagrid in the Harry Potter franchise has died at the age of 72.
Coltrane died in a hospital close to Falkirk in Scotland, according to his agent. In addition to playing Hagrid, the beloved mentor of Harry Potter, Coltrane was also famous for roles in the James Bond films and the detective drama TV show Cracker.

RIP

Ding Dong

Actor Leslie Phillips, who was known for appearing in the Carry On films, has died aged 98 after a long illness.

RIP