Dead Pool 2022 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Dead Pool 2022

Actor Dennis Waterman, known for his roles in TV shows including Minder, The Sweeney and New Tricks, has died, his family have said. He was 74.
A statement said: "We are deeply saddened to announce that our beloved Dennis passed away very peacefully in hospital in Spain."
He died on Sunday afternoon with wife Pam at his side, they said.

RIP

Former Australia cricketer Andrew Symonds has died aged 46 after being involved in a car crash.
The all-rounder played 26 Tests, 198 one-day internationals and 14 Twenty20s for Australia between 1998 and 2009..

RIP

I met Symonds once on a works conference when I lived in Townsville. Seemed a decent bloke, typical larrikin and an excellent cricketer.

Former Rugby Football League chief executive Maurice Lindsay, who also masterminded Wigan's revival in the 1980s as chairman, has died aged 81.

RIP

Greek composer Vangelis, who was known for his celebrated film themes for Chariots of Fire and Blade Runner, has died at the age of 79.

He won an Oscar for the stirring score to 1981's Chariots of Fire, which was followed by Blade Runner a year later.

I guess he'll just find his way home.
RIP

Hillary Devey - the gravelly voiced Dragon from the den has died aged 65.
RIP

Welsh rugby legend Phil Bennett, who has died aged 73.

RIP

Last edited:
Dame Deborah James has died aged 40.
Known as Bowelbabe she had raised awareness of bowel cancer via the BBC Big C podcast and her social media raising over £7m for cancer research.

RIP

Author-illustrator Raymond Briggs, best-known for his 1978 classic The Snowman, has died at the age of 88.

Wonder how it must feel to know something you have done will be read , shown for a long time after your death.

RIP