Dead Pool 2021 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Dead Pool 2021

No matter what you thought of Phil, he was a great support to the Queen throughout his life.

RIP Prince Phillip

How lucky that there was no Tory Crony scandal no troubles in NI, no wars or famines in the world, no genocides, no pandemic or anything else happening in the world to interrupt 24 wall to wall coverage of the alleged passing of a man whom David Icke has assured us is an alien lizard.

PS Tigers will sleep a little more soundly tonight....

Last edited:
How lucky that there was no Tory Crony scandal no troubles in NI, no wars or famines in the world, no genocides, no pandemic or anything else happening in the world to interrupt 24 wall to wall coverage of the alleged passing of a man whom David Icke has assured us is an alien lizard.

PS Tigers will sleep a little more soundly tonight....
Not called for that Bear you have let yourself down.A time and place for everything you chose the wrong one,

Former Big Brother star Nikki Grahame has died at the age of 38.

The TV personality had checked into a private hospital last month as she fought an eating disorder.

Sad, only 38.
"Who is she?"

RIP

It is amazing how many so called celebrities are unknown to most people. Who decides they are celebrities? Themselves perchance or their agents maybe?

Former Big Brother star Nikki Grahame has died at the age of 38.

The TV personality had checked into a private hospital last month as she fought an eating disorder.

Sad, only 38.
"Who is she?"

RIP

I must admit I have never heard of her. Her anorexia seems to have been a regular problem since primary school and at age 12 she weighed less than 3 stone and was rarely above 7 stone as an adult. Being in the public eye couldn't have helped.
A sad story. RIP

There was that report wasn't there a little whilst back saying a lot of kids these days, when asked what they wanted to be, said 'famous'!

What a lot of wimps todays kids are. As a teenager I aspired to be infamous rather than merely famous.:dev:

Ex-Labour and SDP stalwart, Baroness Shirley Williams, has died aged 90. Always came across as one of the better MPs. RIP.

Ex-Labour and SDP stalwart, Baroness Shirley Williams, has died aged 90. Always came across as one of the better MPs. RIP.

Agreed. Had she become our first female PM we would be living in a very different country. Ironic that she passed on the day hairdressers reopened.

Agreed. Had she become our first female PM we would be living in a very different country. Ironic that she passed on the day hairdressers reopened.
R.I.P condolences to family and friends...... a different country but I doubt better..