Dead Pool 2021 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Dead Pool 2021

You're welcome.

I don't pretend to know everything about every subject matter (unlike some who post on here - and we all should know who they are) but given over 40 years experience as a qualified nurse with a degree in psychology and social work I think I am quite well placed to give an educated opinion in what, quite frankly, is a medical matter.

Last edited:
Ex-world heavyweight champion, Leon Spinks, has died aged just 67. Remember watching him beat Ali in 1978

You're welcome.

I don't pretend to know everything about every subject matter (unlike some who post on here - and we all should know who they are) but given over 40 years experience as a qualified nurse with a degree in psychology and social work I think I am quite well placed to give an educated opinion in what, quite frankly, is a medical matter.

You may of course be right but the overwhelming majority of infectious disease experts, doctors, nurses, virologists and immunologists disagree with you. Your psychological knowledge may of course be useful to explain why some cranks and oddballs continue to deny the existence or severity of covid, why the world is flat and how aliens firing lasers from space cause Bush fires.

On another matter, a predicted shortage of vaccines has led to Pfizer Chiefs predicting a riot.

Last edited:
I loved the Supremes

Mary Wilson, who co-founded The Supremes and remained a member of the group until they split up, has died at the age of 76.
The singer passed away at her home in Henderson, Nevada, her publicist Jay Schwartz announced, but he did not confirm the cause of death.
The Supremes were known for hits such as Baby Love and You Can't Hurry Love.

RIP

RIP Dai - one of my favourite keepers for the homeland.

Amazing how a couple of 6 NATIONS wins brings all the Taffs out of the woodwork. Wales will win the Grand Slam unless the rule that their opponents must play with 14 men is abolished.:grinning: