Dawn of a new era thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Dawn of a new era thread

Have they really made changes to the stadium or are they just publicity photos?

It's shows they are planning for the future,
they have been watching us for months before buying us,

We know we got stung with Choi and we are wary about any new owners,
but, we have to give the new owner the benefit of the doubt,
the Stadium badly needs sprucing up and we'll see if there has been any improvement before the start of next Season.

As they say 'Action' speaks louder than words.

Do you honestly think all 4 stands will be open in league 2

No, we will be lucky to get between 4k to 5k on average,
it will be even lower against a lot of teams.

That's why if we end up there, we need to get promoted next season,
we cannot afford to get 'bogged' down in L2, as the casual fan will not turn up
to watch us play Barrow or Harrogate Town.

Non-league or not, if we end up having to go there, I reckon they'll be sell-outs.

Most of my fondest memories, go back to the Non-League days,
playing teams like Morecambe, Barrow etc.

From a Commercial point of view,
we cannot fill a 25k Stadium playing these type of fixtures,
we'll end up like Darlington, if we do.

John, give yourself some time off from thinking the worst of every situation.

Weekend in either of those two places would-be brilliant.
You have a habit of coming up with the odd pearler on here Moonay, describing a weekend in Barrow as "brilliant" may just be your best yet. I'll let you off though as you've never been, let's just say it makes Luton away feel like Fulham :ROFLMAO:

You have a habit of coming up with the odd pearler on here Moonay, describing a weekend in Barrow as "brilliant" may just be your best yet. I'll let you off though as you've never been, let's just say it makes Luton away feel like Fulham :ROFLMAO:

Should get yersen to Specsavers C_Latic. "Weekend in Barrow"? Who said that? Like Sid I could well envisage fitting the game into a nice weekend away - Wasdale's an excellent suggestion.

To what are you referring John? If games are all ticket, then.they normally sell em. beforehand.
👀

😉

I have had a free travel pass. For over 30 years. Used to have one for all the family. It came with the job. I had a good job on the railway. That why I was able to retire at 58 finished on the rail at 51

Oh right...I would have qualified for 4 free passes a year and 1 anywhere in Europe for me and the wife after 10 years service....Horwich shut when I was on 9 years 8 months. Story of my life.

Nowt wrong with Barrer, I'm from Chorley and a lot more of us are from Wigan and district and Barrer is a typical Lancashire town and a lot smarter than many parts of the aforementioned towns. With amazing beaches and on the edge of the lakes. Great town with great folk and well worth a trip to see Latics.

Nowt wrong with Barrer, I'm from Chorley and a lot more of us are from Wigan and district and Barrer is a typical Lancashire town and a lot smarter than many parts of the aforementioned towns. With amazing beaches and on the edge of the lakes. Great town with great folk and well worth a trip to see Latics.

Well said Jeff....Lancashire North of the Sands. Always was, always will be.