Danson | Page 5 | Vital Football

Danson

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

EDIT
as you all know, the chorus to the above goes
Snark, Snark, Snark

Rumour
Our egg chasing wigan red owner
Have given a egg Chasser a lucrative contract deal to keep him
Have been told we wanted Jensen weir on loan but can't afford his wages he has now signed for port Vale is this true or false
Is this how things are heading fucking 2hat if true

Rumour
Our egg chasing wigan red owner
Have given a egg Chasser a lucrative contract deal to keep him
Have been told we wanted Jensen weir on loan but can't afford his wages he has now signed for port Vale is this true or false
Is this how things are heading fucking 2hat if true
Bicky, it's cos like you've been told before, they're two separate companies, each with their own finances.

Oh right so please explaine how the rugby wel over a million in debt in a sport that makes very little can pay what they do
Whether or not a company is in debt doesn't necessarily have a bearing on what they can spend/buy.

I've no idea about Warriors accounts, so don't know if they're in debt or not ... but rest assured, the money won't have come from Latics.

Edit .... How were they paying it before he bought Latics?

Moonay I'm not getting at you personally I'm just interested in how they do it
I no longer go watching latics after fifty years can't remember last game I went
But stopped after wigan red took control of the egg chasers
OK I know its nothing do with me a ymore I get that
And I can't see me returning any time soon as you will be stuck with th8s wigan red owner for quite some time
Ut wish the club well for its future

Moonay I'm not getting at you personally I'm just interested in how they do it
I no longer go watching latics after fifty years can't remember last game I went
But stopped after wigan red took control of the egg chasers
OK I know its nothing do with me a ymore I get that
And I can't see me returning any time soon as you will be stuck with th8s wigan red owner for quite some time
Ut wish the club well for its future
No worries mate. It's a shame you've stopped watching, especially for such an illogical reason.

Hope you see things differently soon. 👍

Two unrelated points, to add to this discussion

Apparently the owners of Northampton are happy to support the club to the tune of £1 million per annum.

All EFL clubs were expecting to receive their increased share of of the TV money, by now. This has been delayed, because the PL are quibbling about how much to give the EFL. Could this be the cause of our money troubles

Bicky, I for one understand where you're coming from Danson now owns two clubs one run sustainable whilst allowing the other club that are in debt to spend.

How come the Worriers aren't run the same way?