Daniel Morgan murder ((n/G) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Daniel Morgan murder ((n/G)

To comment either way would do me no favours, I've not retired yet and have a pension to think about 😉
I think you've read what you wanted to read.

Come back and tell me what you really think once you've retired then...

She's done you decent coppers no favours at all. I feel sorry for you.

When i read through some of the information it APPEARS to suggest that a murder was committed by our own police. Shocking.

Yeah, I'm fine although this word "institutional" always concerns me, it gives the less informed member of the public the impression of a "life on mars" scenario where every copper is bent.
Makes a change from all of us being racist I suppose. 🙄

The "decent" Met coppers, as you call them, hugely outnumber any corrupt ones who really are the exception, not the rule. No one hates a bent copper more than a copper as was seen from the fallout when Wayne Couzens was nicked, as the saying goes "he's not one of us".

I think we're all with you on that. I understand what you say about institutional but this is a classic example. It's more about the perceptions and I wish reporters would explain in plain language more often.

I clicked on Buddhas link , read the article etc
Further down the page is a link to an article on the launch of GB News.
It's pretty easy to spot the agenda that the Byline Times follows.

I clicked on Buddhas link , read the article etc
Further down the page is a link to an article on the launch of GB News.
It's pretty easy to spot the agenda that the Byline Times follows.

It's not the Byline Times who wrote the report though, is it?

Have some Sky News:
https://news.sky.com/story/daniel-m...lved-axe-murder-of-private-detective-12332406

And some Daily Mail:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...itutionally-corrupt-Daniel-Morgan-murder.html

Or BBC:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57484219

Need any more?

Seriously Buddha why don't you just go and live abroad. Never known such a constant rabble-rouser who obviously hates his country and everything about it.
If we lived in your world by your rules literally no one would feel safe, even in their own homes.

Seriously Buddha why don't you just go and live abroad. Never known such a constant rabble-rouser who obviously hates his country and everything about it.
If we lived in your world by your rules literally no one would feel safe, even in their own homes.

I don't hate this country.

It's a little bit desperate trying to suggest that I'm rabble rousing. You obviously don't really understand this new s story. I didn't make it up.

It's impossible to defend the police on this occasion, and so instead you try to suggest this has more to do with me than anything else. It's desperate and absurd.

Still, thanks for making me laugh.

I,m saying that you have the same agenda in every single thing you post, not in this one in particular.
There are good and bad people in all sections of the community ( police included ) but you just cherry pick stories that suit your ideology.

I,m saying that you have the same agenda in every single thing you post, not in this one in particular.
There are good and bad people in all sections of the community ( police included ) but you just cherry pick stories that suit your ideology.

Please explain this ideology you speak of. I'm a little confused and not sure I know what you mean

I have a suspicion that neither do you. But here's your chance to prove me wrong....

Please explain this ideology you speak of. I'm a little confused and not sure I know what you mean

I have a suspicion that neither do you. But here's your chance to prove me wrong....
Playing devils advocate, I think he just means that you come across a a bit of a fucking whinger.
He’ll correct me if I’m wrong, I expect.
Not so much Rebel without a cause, more like Rebel without a pause. 😉

There are good and bad people in all sections of the community (police included)

On this I agree with you 100%..

You do mean ALL sections of the community, don't you?

In which case you'll agree there are good and bad amongst travelling folk. And as such, I'm assuming you have no sympathy or support for the passing of a law that will criminalise all of them, the good 'uns as well as the bad 'uns?

Playing devils advocate, I think he just means that you come across a a bit of a fucking whinger.
He’ll correct me if I’m wrong, I expect.
Not so much Rebel without a cause, more like Rebel without a pause. 😉

Nice rhyming couplet there, shotty. A couple more like that and you might have the embryo of a song on your hands.

Anyway, I'm sure Max can speak for himself.