D*rby to be relegated? | Page 9 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

I’d love that scenario. All the talk on Sky all day has been Wednesday and Wayne Rooney’s Derby County, and hardly a word for Rotherham.
Even as it stands now, Wednesday could beat Derby and both go down. That's assume Rotherham lose on Tuesday to Luton. Even a draw on Tuesday will mean a draw for Derby is no longer guarenteed to be enough

Just listened to the after match interview by Rooney. There's a bloke on Facebook does a parody and i cant make my mind up if it was him or the real thing. Radio Derby commentator helping him through it. Comedy gold.

Radio Derbys Steve Hodge et al equivalent rambling on and including this gem. " the worst thing that could have happened was us scoring". This is wonderful.

I have to say after watching the bore fest game i switched to Derby game and also had a peek a tthe DC forum and laughing my head off. I think Derby will now go down and it will all be thanks to Rooney aka "spud" / "the potato" / "potato head". There were some real crackers on the forum (maybe someone can summarise them well worth a read!) but we all know what relegation to L1 is like.

I would be fuming if i was a Derby fan for sticking with a manager out of his league and not tactically suitable for league 2 let alone at the second level of English football.

I'll miss the local game - perhaps we will have to make do with Peterborough instead for a few years!