D*rby to be relegated? | Page 8 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

The fact that it’s any two from three with two to go is great fun (assuming Rotherham do what’s needed to stay in the fight). The fact that Derby are one of those three just makes it even more entertaining.

Hilarious to read just how twitchy they are getting!

The fact that it’s any two from three with two to go is great fun (assuming Rotherham do what’s needed to stay in the fight). The fact that Derby are one of those three just makes it even more entertaining.

Hilarious to read just how twitchy they are getting!

Thought we were gonna have a sheep shitting it fred with the comments from them?

We should enjoy it while we can

The best outcome by Wednesday next week would be a Forest loss, A Derby loss, and Rotherham with 2 wins, or at least a win and a draw

Would have Derby in the bottom 2, level on points with Weds but a worse goal difference. What a game that would be to watch..!

The best outcome by Wednesday next week would be a Forest loss, A Derby loss, and Rotherham with 2 wins, or at least a win and a draw

Would have Derby in the bottom 2, level on points with Weds but a worse goal difference. What a game that would be to watch..!

Wednesday are 4 points behind Derby, so even if they beat us they will still be a point behind Derby at best. If SW lose to us they are down. Wednesday need to do better than Derby on Saturday to keep their hopes alive. If Derby lose and Sheff W draw or win against us, SW will still need to beat Derby in the last game. Rotherham have still got three bites at the cherry, but they are throwing their opportunities away.

Derby look like they'll still be here to beat next season - but it was good to read that Jutkiewicz was fired up against them because of the penalty he conceded against us!

Apparently the referee has apologised to Brum for awarding the penalty - why?

I liked the way Colin Fray referred to the incident during the Stoke commentary and emphasised that he saw it as a stonewall penalty.

Looked like a red card offence to me, but I'm glad the ref didn't see it that way...

Woz has said he doesn’t want the sheep relegated, not sure if that is clever by him to cover for the loss to Wednesday or if he just wants selling to Norwich now....

I am still going for the backheeled own goal. Just think of the merchandising. Derby County produced DVDs of Barry Roche and the coffee cup. Who would want a t- shirt with the backheeled own goal that put Derby in their last game doomsday?

Yep, swansea have played a bunch of attackers who have not even double figures of appearances between them.

No fucking respect for the division and relegation fight. Absolute fucking ***** and I hope they lose every playoff game 8-0 with three red cards in each.