D*rby to be relegated? | Page 3 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

I think Rotherham are gone unfortunately, unless maybe Barnsley and Brentford are secure in the playoffs and play the kids🙏🤞

Its going to get much worse for Labour as I predicted

Im reckoning a possible record difference

Well done you rightmongers and centrists

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1618612497942.jpg
    FB_IMG_1618612497942.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 21
Lovely

I bet those families who had loved ones fight and in some cases lost loved ones in that ridiculous fight are loving this 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210416-234816_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210416-234816_Facebook.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 25
I like them fearing relegation.
I wouldn't be adverse to them dropping down for a season to see what we saw and teach them some humility but, in general, I think it sucks if your arch rivals aren't in the same league. Unpopular opinion but, honestly, I'd rather they stayed up.
If we ever get promoted, I'd want them to be promoted a least season or two later to rekindle the fire.
I live in London, and once went to a pre- season friendly of Leyton Orient v Forest, soon after Derby had returned to the Premier League. I expressed the opinion you have, and the bloke next to me said, "You've been down 'ere too long. There is only one place for Derby County, and that is at least one division below Forest, and preferably in financial difficulty!" Looks as though he may get his wish.

Last edited:
I live in London, and once went to a pre- season friendly of Leyton Orient v Forest, soon after Derby had returned to the Premier League. I expressed the opinion you have, and the bloke next to me said, "You've been down 'ere too long. There is only one place for Derby County, and that is at least one division below Forest, and preferably in financial difficulty!" Looks as though he may get his wish.
Two divisions apart is awful.

I should say that I would not go so far as to wish to be relegated to join them. :LOL:

As we will NEVER play in the Premier again, the only rightful place for Derby is in League One.

Going to be easier for them to get in the champions league now the big 6 are gone

Imagine if Wednesday don’t get relegated despite a points deduction for selling their ground but Wayne Rooney’s Derby who also sold their ground but got out of a points deduction are relegated

Ched Evans the predator with the touch of rapist, grabbing the chance to get his shot away against the sleeping punch drunk Derby defence. He doesn’t mess around to penetrate the box even when it’s not wanted.

My crack lawyers will currently be sat bolt upright all calm but nervous.

Excellent. 3-0 is really messing up their goal difference too, which was already worse than Rotherham's and is now getting worse than Sheffield Wednesday's, which may turn out to be important in the case of them each drawing a game.